Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol that’s like that time travel stuff, it’s confusing….
View attachment 401444
cross-eyed.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The extent to which we know everything about the phenomenon, no. But yes, the debate is settled over whether or not burning hydrocarbons causes the globe to warm. FACT. Sorry.

That's not even technically correct under greenhouse effect theory. The sun still causes the Earth to warm. Under the completely and utterly debunked greenhouse effect theory, the co2 merely traps the heat, it's not the cause of the global warming.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Major retailers are canceling orders, worth billions.
They all see a recession coming and don't want to be stuck with too much inventory.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You don’t know the first thing about what you’re talking about.

Send. Me. Counter. Evidence. That. Climate. Change. Isn’t. Caused. By. Humanity. Burning. Hydrocarbons.

You can’t and won’t.

I know way more than someone who parrots punched up, dumbed down, doom soithsaying "science". I've already explained the actual physics behind why CO2 can't trap heat.

All. You. Have. Is. Muh. Experts.

And I already proved that wasn't true. And if it were, it's still a logical fallacy.

Also, you can't prove a negative, smarty pants. Umm... let's see, what else? Oh, yeah. I can and did disprove the very absurd idea that is the greenhouse effect theory. So, there you go. I can't help you when you ignore the proof I give you.

Thebrownblob

I know way more than someone who parrots punched up, dumbed down, doom soithsaying "science". I've already explained the actual physics behind why CO2 can't trap heat.

And I already proved that wasn't true. And if it were, it's still a logical fallacy.

Also, you can't prove a negative, smarty pants. Umm... let's see, what else? Oh, yeah. I can and did disprove the very absurd idea that is the greenhouse effect theory. So, there you go. I can't help you when you ignore the proof I give you.
I was going to try to say the same thing this knucklehead is asking you to send him proof of something that does not exist, he Is the a poster child for propaganda nonsense lol. Next he’s going to be asking for proof that rainbows don’t shoot out of unicorns ass when they fart.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other

Experts are experts for a reason. The greenhouse effect is real.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Experts are experts for a reason. The greenhouse effect is real.
The “experts“ said we was going to have global cooling in the 70s and every prediction the “experts” told us did not come true.
The “experts” and science told us if we took the vaccine we would not get COVID until that was wrong. Then the “experts” told us the vaccine would at least protect others until that was wrong. Then the “experts” told us it would keep us out of the hospital until that was wrong.
The ”experts” can fool many gullible people until time passes and shows how foolish those “experts” were.
So yes the Experts are Experts for a reason but that reason isn’t to give us true information it is to give us the information they are told to give us. That is also why some “experts” that don’t believe what other ”experts” are saying are silenced. So the moral of the story is If an “expert” is on MSM that “expert” might be full of :censored2:.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The “experts“ said we was going to have global cooling in the 70s and every prediction the “experts” told us did not come true.
The “experts” and science told us if we took the vaccine we would not get COVID until that was wrong. Then the “experts” told us the vaccine would at least protect others until that was wrong. Then the “experts” told us it would keep us out of the hospital until that was wrong.
The ”experts” can fool many gullible people until time passes and shows how foolish those “experts” were.
So yes the Experts are Experts for a reason but that reason isn’t to give us true information it is to give us the information they are told to give us. That is also why some “experts” that don’t believe what other ”experts” are saying are silenced. So the moral of the story is If an “expert” is on MSM that “expert” might be full of :censored2:.
bwPt0qPJML8g.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other
Where’s your PhD in climatology to debate the scientists who’ve practically all come to the same conclusion in the competitive space of ideas?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Where’s your PhD in climatology to debate the scientists who’ve practically all come to the same conclusion in the competitive space of ideas?

Who told you they practically all came to the same conclusion? Over 1200 actual climate scientists signed a declaration claiming otherwise. Ouch. Another hit to your fallacies.