Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

I bet most spent more currently due to higher prices than they received in stimulus check.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
"no obvious solution at hand"

jesus christ these are the people making 2-3x what we make and are either too stupid to know about raising interest rates or are actively gaslighting us into believing there's nothing whatsoever that can be done and we just have to suffer like the stupid cattle we are

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"no obvious solution at hand"

jesus christ these are the people making 2-3x what we make and are either too stupid to know about raising interest rates or are actively gaslighting us into believing there's nothing whatsoever that can be done and we just have to suffer like the stupid cattle we are
Providing coverage for Democrats. I laughed when the article said no one knows why we are having inflation?

Me, I would say printing and pumping money, giving out stimulus checks, attacking energy production, and paying people not to work, all are good clues.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
No no, not Judd Gregg? The silver spoon Republican from NH whose claim to fame was his daddy's name. Not the same Judd Greg that was chairmen of the Senate finance committee that had responsibility and oversight authority over the banking industry when it imploded in 2008 and left 30 million America foreclosed and evicted on? Not the same Senate finance chairman that green lighted the greatest bank bails in mankind's history? Not the same Judd Gregg that stood by and approved a 5 trillion surplus at the beginning of the W. Bush's administration turning into a 5 trillion deficit in 8 years (a 10 trillion dollar move). Not the Judd Gregg, that after retiring for from the Senate, took a job with Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs one of the US central bank's small group of primary bank dealers.

Yes, let's hear him speak more about deficits and unfair taxes on the wealthy.

Karma...

No no, not Judd Gregg? The silver spoon Republican from NH whose claim to fame was his daddy's name. Not the same Judd Greg that was chairmen of the Senate finance committee that had responsibility and oversight authority over the banking industry when it imploded in 2008 and left 30 million America foreclosed and evicted on? Not the same Senate finance chairman that green lighted the greatest bank bails in mankind's history? Not the same Judd Gregg that stood by and approved a 5 trillion surplus at the beginning of the W. Bush's administration turning into a 5 trillion deficit in 8 years (a 10 trillion dollar move). Not the Judd Gregg, that after retiring for from the Senate, took a job with Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs one of the US central bank's small group of primary bank dealers.

Yes, let's hear him speak more about deficits and unfair taxes on the wealthy.
you got it...the very same joker

All I know is that Brandon Incorporated is screwing up big time.
They are doing brain surgery on him today
Screenshot_20211119-101942.png

JL 0513

So we got about a 40¢ COLA raise this past August with a much slower inflation rate prior than we've had for the last 6 months.

I know our contract ties the official inflation rate with cola increases but I don't know what the math is.

Anyone know what we could roughly be looking at this August with these current inflation rates? Seems like it could and should be higher that the $1.00 GWI itself.