Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

oldngray

nowhere special
Cheapest animal protein out there. Veggie patties are next up.
rat burger.gif

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), CPI inflation increased 0.3 percent in the final month of 2023, tripling the 0.1 percent increase recorded in the previous month. On an annual basis, the last 12 months saw inflation rise 3.4 percent — notably more than the Federal Reserve's target inflation rate of just 2.0 percent.

Great my SS cost of living increase was 3.2. The extra did not even cover my increases in part B and D

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), CPI inflation increased 0.3 percent in the final month of 2023, tripling the 0.1 percent increase recorded in the previous month. On an annual basis, the last 12 months saw inflation rise 3.4 percent — notably more than the Federal Reserve's target inflation rate of just 2.0 percent.

Great my SS cost of living increase was 3.2. The extra did not even cover my increases in part B and D
Back to work for you!

anonymous23456

Are you buying that bridge from the Gov?