anyone deliver in super rural or national forrest, desert, an island, the moon?

kuff

I have delivered to Michael Jacksons house. Actually he has his own fire station on his property and that is were all his pkgs go. Never seen him there though. You have to sign a release form when you go onto his property saying you wont talk about anything you see out there. oops, did I mention he had his own firestation?:blush:

Big Babooba

I have delivered to Michael Jacksons house. Actually he has his own fire station on his property and that is were all his pkgs go. Never seen him there though. You have to sign a release form when you go onto his property saying you wont talk about anything you see out there. oops, did I mention he had his own firestation?:blush:
He had that built after his Pepsi commercial.

Used to deliver to a couple islands...a 15 min. and 30 min. ferry ride. Delivered to a few famous people. Ann Wilson, Bill Nye, Jeff Bezos.

rushfan

Yep, triples, road train, what ever you want to call them. It's one of our longest runs, not a milage run, one way, stay the night, and return the next day just in the middle of the west. I've pulled twin 45's, which are fun to pull in and out of our hub. They ride like a dream on the freeway. I've pulled quadruples before-only in the yard just for s$%TS and giggles-we all know they are not allowed on the road.

yeldarb

350 miles isnt very long for a layover run. Most of our runs are over 200, and our high run is about 290. Our layover is 515 miles.

Steward773

I have delivered to Michael and Mario Andretti's houses', and also Larry Holmes. I currently deliver to Matt millen's house.

poozer2000

I have recently delivered to Mr Patrick stewart at the theatre where he was performing and met him, a nice guy (had to get his autograph)also delivered to Anita Roddick founder of the body shop if you guys over the pond know her. one of my fellow drivers deliver to keith richards from the rolling stones but has never met him.
one of our drivers delivers to the Isle of Wight on the south coast of England about a 20min ferry ride,

B

brown observer

I had to cover for a super rural route once. I swear the guy signing for the package looked llike Sasquatsch!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have delivered to Michael and Mario Andretti's houses', and also Larry Holmes. I currently deliver to Matt millen's house.

So you deliver in the Nazareth area, eh? My brother lives out on Young road off Cherry Hill in Buskill...maybe about 2 miles as the crow files from the Andretti Compound. Nice cribs. I pass by them often.

FromBluetoBrown

I had Fred S CEO of FEDEX sign for pkg(potterybarn) he has a place in DC

Ive heard nothing but bad things about DC. A couple of our drivers (Springfield) had to cover some of the routes there and they have all said it was a nightmare. One guy got stuck doing Embassy row. He said it was a pain in the A@@.

dcdriver

nations capital
Ive heard nothing but bad things about DC. A couple of our drivers (Springfield) had to cover some of the routes there and they have all said it was a nightmare. One guy got stuck doing Embassy row. He said it was a pain in the A@@.

DC is not that bad Federal GOV security sucks we are all bonus drivers(1 to2 hrs day) have not worked over 9/5 in years

Steward773

So you deliver in the Nazareth area, eh? My brother lives out on Young road off Cherry Hill in Buskill...maybe about 2 miles as the crow files from the Andretti Compound. Nice cribs. I pass by them often.

Yea cement, I remember when Michael's kid Marco was a baby. He's doing pretty well considering he has to follow in his grandfathers and dads footsteps.

Last edited:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I regularly deliver to Red Sox players Jason Varitek, JD Drew, and Doug Mirabelli. And used to have David Ortiz on the route before he moved.
ever get tix !!!! my buddy used to del to antwon walker, had a key to his garage and called walker on cell to tell him what pkgs came in

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
I use to deliver to Jerry Van Dykes house on my old route. He wasn't around much then. His mother usually was home and took the packages.