Anyone having secret Office Space like meetings today?

Popeye

The topic is too secret to be communicated by email. Everyone was invited to top secret meetings today. There is an outside company that will be doing interviews with upsers to us to determine how we can be more efficient. I wonder if Abney just watched Office Space. You gotta admit he looks a lot like Bill Lumberg. Things should get interesting! Anyone else notice that spell check changes UPSers to UPSET? ROTFLMAO!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I bet it was tough getting accustomed to the "two martini" lunch and watching NASCAR and the Atlanta Falcons from the corporate sky suites.
Funny.
First place, I rarely drink and never around UPSers ... I had too many secrets to keep.
Alcoholic drug use occurred after work hours as far as I know.
I was way too far down the ladder to get many freebies but when I did, I let one of the people that reported to me go instead.
I stayed away from UPSers every chance I got.
I did not associated with UPSers except for work.
Never went to the bosses house, Christmas parties, etc.
Probably kept me from getting promoted but once I was at center manager level, I never wanted to get promoted any higher.

Last edited:

J92

The topic is too secret to be communicated by email. Everyone was invited to top secret meetings today. There is an outside company that will be doing interviews with upsers to us to determine how we can be more efficient. I wonder if Abney just watched Office Space. You gotta admit he looks a lot like Bill Lumberg. Things should get interesting! Anyone else notice that spell check changes UPSers to UPSET? ROTFLMAO!

You have to know the right people to be in the secret meeting. :) Resume is always prepped.