Anyone here born from the 1990s?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
2010. My great ROCK revival. And the first time I heard my voice on the radio. I was at work, and requested this song for the all-request lunch hour. Later, while sitting at a work bench enjoying a McRib and Dr. Pepper, there was my voice from when I called in being played on the air.

sailfish

In an interview with one of the Gallaghers last year (I think it was Noel) about the 25th anniversary of that album, in reference to the song Champagne Supernova he stated, "Walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball. What the :censored2: does that even mean?"

sailfish

2000 was an interesting year. I like to think of it as the ultimate culmination of the 90's and 90's culture before 9/11 ruined everything.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
That story reminds me of the first song I remember hearing on the school bus. I didn't know anything about it other than that it went "millions of peaches. Peaches for me." and I thought it was funny. (Granted, in retrospect the 90's were a time for funny lyrics in general.) It wasn't until my senior year that I overheard a conversation about the long lost song and finally discovered who the artist was and the song title. A thirteen year loose end was finally closed.

I used to work summers on a fruit and vegetable farm for a while. I sang that one in my head a lot.

oldngray

nowhere special
your-tv.jpg