anyone HOTT???

T

tieguy

Feeders is a great job until you get some snow or ice. I thank god everytime they all come back safe and sound.

F

feederdryver

Tie-

I looooove yooouuuu maaaaaaaaan !!! haha
ahem, (just kidding)
anyways.. thanks for the prayers for all our Feeder people. One thing though.. you need to capitalize the "G" in God, next time you mention Him. JMHO

Rush-

Dude I can tell you a whole lot more than that !
We had a triples driver lose his rear trailer on the turnpike. This was after he traveled about 15 miles down the road. To top it off... the 3 lane road was narrowed to 2 lanes due to construction (we're talking cement barrier here as a divider)
After investigating, they determined that his rear trailer hit a elevation in the road (bump) and the kingpin slipped right out of the jaws of the 5th wheel. Thank God... nobody was hurt.
The trailer just landed on its legs and slid for about 75 ft in a straight line.
Regardless, I'm sure he was cleaning out his underwear when he got home.

I remember driving to Buffalo NY a couple winters ago when they had that record breaking blizzard. It was a total white-out, I mean SNOWBLIND !!!
I was probably only doing 5mph with a set of doubles. Everytime I even attempted to pump the brakes to slow, I would slide one way and watched as my rear trailer decided to take off in the opposite direction. This brings new meaning to being "white-knuckled".

Ahhh, the list goes on...

So now..about that air conditioning benefit..

T

toonertoo

I send my prayers out to every semi driver Ups, or otherwise. the winters in the Northern Ohio, Pa, NY along rt 90, from Buffalo to Toledo. God bless them all. That snow machine is a killer, and very frightening. They get paid more, and thats why. I couldnt do it.

D

dammor

It is needed badly in the sprinters also. What a hot and miserable vehicle that is.

T

therodog

SPRINTERS SUX, another way UPS saved money by buying them from FedEX and painting then brown. (Do it now, worry later)

R

rushfan

Yah, when one showed up at our center, i asked automotive how much we paid fedex for it.