Anyone know if these hats are still available and where to get them?

Anyone know if these hats are still available and where to get them? I know it sounds ridiculous but its the only hat that actually fits me comfortably and mine is wearing out. I think they were promotional a few years back. I know its not a uniform hat and I could care less because they never say a word about it (except when i went to feeder school) lol. I'll even buy one from one of you guys if you have one. Thanks guys and gals.

United Parcel Service (UPS) Logo Embroidered Summer Mesh Baseball Cap Hat NWT | eBay

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Anyone know if these hats are still available and where to get them? I know it sounds ridiculous but its the only hat that actually fits me comfortably and mine is wearing out. I think they were promotional a few years back. I know its not a uniform hat and I could care less because they never say a word about it (except when i went to feeder school) lol. I'll even buy one from one of you guys if you have one. Thanks guys and gals.

United Parcel Service (UPS) Logo Embroidered Summer Mesh Baseball Cap Hat NWT | eBay

I’ve got some slightly used

What’dya give for’em

john chesney

Why in the hell would you want one? Are you a rookie? The sight of Ups apparel makes me want to puke

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We all got unstructured, black cotton caps with the shield one time as a safety award. We all wore them and nobody ever said a word.

I still have one I wear when I golf sometimes.

IESucks

Unless they stopped since I retired it is listed on uniform request form

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

We have several in our building.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We all got unstructured, black cotton caps with the shield one time as a safety award. We all wore them and nobody ever said a word.

I still have one I wear when I golf sometimes.

We were all given black UPS hoodies as a "thanks" for going accident and injury free. Although they were not intended to be worn on road a lot of guys have been been doing just that. Mine is on a hanger in my closet.

john chesney

Man that is one ugly hat I’m sorry I wouldn’t get caught dead in that thing and it looks cheap as hell

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How about he gets on of those cool ups sun visors lol
They look like LPGA visors from the eighties. Lmao.

20B99839-CFAA-4421-97D4-3E3556426FF5.jpeg