Anyone know if these hats are still available and where to get them?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone know if these hats are still available and where to get them? I know it sounds ridiculous but its the only hat that actually fits me comfortably and mine is wearing out. I think they were promotional a few years back. I know its not a uniform hat and I could care less because they never say a word about it (except when i went to feeder school) lol. I'll even buy one from one of you guys if you have one. Thanks guys and gals.

United Parcel Service (UPS) Logo Embroidered Summer Mesh Baseball Cap Hat NWT | eBay
Dude, only ugly guys and baldies wear hats.

Wally

They look like LPGA visors from the eighties. Lmao.

View attachment 183201
th
Woof!

rod

Retired 22 years
Dude, only ugly guys and baldies wear hats.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that 80% of heat loss is through your head. I've worn ball caps most of my life and I still have a full head of hair. I don't have any excuse for being ugly though.

Wally

Didn't your mother ever tell you that 80% of heat loss is through your head. I've worn ball caps most of my life and I still have a full head of hair. I don't have any excuse for being ugly though.
When it is really cold, I wear the wool hat. If it's really, really cold, I add a scarf. Has to be below freezing for the hat to come out.