Anyone started a side business?

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had a side business once for a few years. It was more of a hobby that we made money off of. Once it started to be more than either one of us wanted to put into it, we coded up shop and that was it. It was fun while it lasted but once it took the fun out of the hobby it was time to let it go.

PT Car Washer

I had a side business once for a few years. It was more of a hobby that we made money off of. Once it started to be more than either one of us wanted to put into it, we coded up shop and that was it. It was fun while it lasted but once it took the fun out of the hobby it was time to let it go.
Sounds like my UPS career. Once I started making some good money, I got tired of it and went back to PT. Until I get bored and went to back to getting paid driving the company truck around again.

BrownTexas

As many hours as I work, with wife and kids at home, I don't have any time to do anything else. I pay people to do everything for me so I can just spend time with my kids.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
h42999ED4.jpg
lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Not a side business and more than a hobby with the hours I put in...I prospect and metal detect for gold. Sometimes I make money sometimes I lose money.

browntroll

not really a business yet, me and a friend fix computers as a hobby. friend has a few certificates and im gonna work on getting mine
soon. we already had a local place trying to hire us but we would rather get our funds in order and start our own place in a few years.

brownrod

Don't know how much more of this SH$T I can take. I have business ideas running through my head all day , just wondering if anyone has acted on any idea they might of had.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yes I have an internet side business that brings in 300-400$ a month. Working on plans for more side businesses.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have a small business where I rent out my time. I have no inventory, no liabilities, and no employees to deal with. If I'm hurt while performing my services, my client pays me a set amount of money until I'm well again. Did I also mention under the agreement of services that I receive healthcare paid for by the client, medical, dental, and vision.

At any time I can sever my contract with my client at any time I wish if I'm unsatisfied with anything the client demands of me that's outlined in our agreement.

It would be fun to have a business that ups was trying to win their business. When the sales rep calls, you would have to say, sorry I won't be available until 8:30 or 9:00.

Rainman

Its all good.
I'm eligible to retire this year, still have 3 teenagers at home. I would like to have a side business. Any ideas? HS education, no particular skills that stand out.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.