Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

vantexan

For want of a better thread, I’ll leave this here. “Words matter, and baseball ‘bullpens’ devalue talented players and mock the misery of sensitive animals,” You can’t fix stupid. Lol.
The gay lobby wants the NFL to get rid of the position "tight end."

upsgrunt

For want of a better thread, I’ll leave this here. “Words matter, and baseball ‘bullpens’ devalue talented players and mock the misery of sensitive animals,” You can’t fix stupid. Lol.

Has PETA spoken out publicly against Fauci's beagle experiments yet?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

“She’s a very moral, right, just person who went to high school, went to college, has a job, a fiancé, has a family. And for her she’s in the twilight zone. She’s destroyed," he said.

In what world does a person who is all the above, randomly push an old lady over, watch her bleed out in the street, stand and watch the rescue people try to save the woman, and run away and hides for two weeks? Am I missing something?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

“She’s a very moral, right, just person who went to high school, went to college, has a job, a fiancé, has a family. And for her she’s in the twilight zone. She’s destroyed," he said.

In what world does a person who is all the above, randomly push an old lady over, watch her bleed out in the street, stand and watch the rescue people try to save the woman, and run away and hides for two weeks? Am I missing something?
Drugs are bad...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I couldn’t find anywhere else to put this, so here it is. It cracks me up how they scatter like roaches when the drug dog shows up.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

I couldn’t find anywhere else to put this, so here it is. It cracks me up how they scatter like roaches when the drug dog shows up.
Geezis

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Maybe how something so bad and wrong has been minimized for a good long time. The horror of doing something like that 20 years ago is met with what's the big deal in today's world.
Somehow if your the class president that makes up for you being wrong and a murderer.
And zero accountability for just about anything these days. Punishment is far from swift and never equals the crime.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe how something so bad and wrong has been minimized for a good long time. The horror of doing something like that 20 years ago is met with what's the big deal in today's world.
Somehow if your the class president that makes up for you being wrong and a murderer.
And zero accountability for just about anything these days. Punishment is far from swift and never equals the crime.
Lock her ass up…

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had a 23 year old guy approach my counter at work recently with an attitude of arrogance and entitlement. (He picked the wrong person). He bout lost it when I told him he’d have to pay for an overweight bag (I work for an airline). As he was on the floor removing some things his dad approaches and the kid starts running his mouth. I snapped and said, if you had been nice when you approached me instead of rude, I might have overlooked the extra weight but you were rude from the beginning. His dad started trying to pacify his son. I wanted to punch him because he is obviously the one who created the brat, man-child.

If he had been my child, that would have been nipped in the bud when he was young. Such a jerk.