Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I had a 23 year old guy approach my counter at work recently with an attitude of arrogance and entitlement. (He picked the wrong person). He bout lost it when I told him he’d have to pay for an overweight bag (I work for an airline). As he was on the floor removing some things his dad approaches and the kid starts running his mouth. I snapped and said, if you had been nice when you approached me instead of rude, I might have overlooked the extra weight but you were rude from the beginning. His dad started trying to pacify his son. I wanted to punch him because he is obviously the one who created the brat, man-child.

If he had been my child, that would have been nipped in the bud when he was young. Such a jerk.
Peppery....

how-you-doin.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I had a 23 year old guy approach my counter at work recently with an attitude of arrogance and entitlement. (He picked the wrong person). He bout lost it when I told him he’d have to pay for an overweight bag (I work for an airline). As he was on the floor removing some things his dad approaches and the kid starts running his mouth. I snapped and said, if you had been nice when you approached me instead of rude, I might have overlooked the extra weight but you were rude from the beginning. His dad started trying to pacify his son. I wanted to punch him because he is obviously the one who created the brat, man-child.

If he had been my child, that would have been nipped in the bud when he was young. Such a jerk.
Punk

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
An employee of Twitter said he was “broken” because Elon Musk is now majority owner of Twitter. A writer of an article I read came up with this song in response. Lol. I think it fits all the ”woke” and faux outraged young people of today. It is a rewrite of the lyrics of the video I posted.

You can bitch if you want to

You can throw yourself a fit

You can scream and yell, raise all kinds of hell, and the world won’t give a smilet

You can post if you want to

You can fill your feed with dread

But I’m tellin’ you, Ace, there ain’t no safe space except the empty one in your head

You can piss!

And moan!

You can cancel if you want to

Do the work and be aware

But you and your five Twitter followers will be the only ones who care

Protest if you want to

Paint your face and boycott class

You might be concerned to finally learn we don’t care about your narcissistic ass

You can piss!

And moan!

You can trans if you want to

You can have your sex reversed

Give up your male freedom, you may finally get that threesome in Zuckerburg’s Metaverse

Put on your big boy pants

Put on your big boy pants

Put on your big boy pants (fade)