Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Instead of money...

We should send them over to help other countries fight their wars.
I agree. They can be cannon fodder or used for target practice. Lol. Seriously though, I really believe all American born children should be mandated to visit a 3rd world country for a month, between their junior and senior years of high school to get a real world perspective.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I agree. They can be cannon fodder or used for target practice. Lol. Seriously though, I really believe all American born children should be mandated to visit a 3rd world country for a month, between their junior and senior years of high school to get a real world perspective.
Most wouldn't make it back

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I would claim her in a heartbeat and be so proud, because she gets it. She knows we are privileged…..every American, regardless of their race, creed, gender, etc.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Cleveland?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

“A brown queer person terminated during Pride month speaking in support of abortion rights. Seems like that’s exactly what America is all about right now.”

Hahahahaha! He’s actually dumb enough to think that’s why he was fired.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“A brown queer person terminated during Pride month speaking in support of abortion rights. Seems like that’s exactly what America is all about right now.”

Hahahahaha! He’s actually dumb enough to think that’s why he was fired.
These people are too dumb to believe. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Where it went wrong....
1657069045249.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You want to send our horny teenagers overseas ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yep! Let them learn how privileged they are in comparison to the majority of the world. It might humble them some.
I bet that WNBA player, Griner has a new perspective on America. Awwww she didn’t want the anthem played at games? Enjoy your stay in a Russian prison. She’ll kiss the ground when she gets back. America is so bad right? Lol Welcome to reality.