AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yes, I would.

Wait, did you ask me that?
What if you had to go through her first???
1641485224422.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

FIVE more members of Congress join AOC on the Capitol COVID list: Now 28 lawmakers have tested positive since start of December during the Omicron surge as they head back to work​

• As of Monday morning, 28 lawmakers have tested positive for COVID since the start of December when the Omicron variant took the nation
  • On Saturday, three lawmakers announced their diagnoses and another two announced on Monday
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced her positive case on Sunday after she was pictured earlier this month partying at a drag brunch maskless in Miami, Florida
  • All 28 lawmakers are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19

Time to lockdown Congress.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

FIVE more members of Congress join AOC on the Capitol COVID list: Now 28 lawmakers have tested positive since start of December during the Omicron surge as they head back to work​

• As of Monday morning, 28 lawmakers have tested positive for COVID since the start of December when the Omicron variant took the nation
  • On Saturday, three lawmakers announced their diagnoses and another two announced on Monday
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced her positive case on Sunday after she was pictured earlier this month partying at a drag brunch maskless in Miami, Florida
  • All 28 lawmakers are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19

Time to lockdown Congress.
Sure glad they were vaccinated!