AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

rickyb

A person's home is their main source of wealth in this country. All you're saying is that people are richer.
Thats true but all that glitters isnt gold.

Screenshot_20211224-110409_Firefox.jpg

Is interest part of the wealth they keep? theyre paying more and more interest and going further into debt for a home instead of having a free market of disposable income

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thats true but all that glitters isnt gold.

View attachment 364875

Is interest part of the wealth they keep? theyre paying more and more interest and going further into debt for a home instead of having a free market of disposable income
I'm not reading that trash, but your own statement is about interest, so since you didn't know, interest rates are at historic lows. In fact they're lower than inflation. So you're beating the bankers right now.

rickyb

I'm not reading that trash, but your own statement is about interest, so since you didn't know, interest rates are at historic lows. In fact they're lower than inflation. So you're beating the bankers right now.
Ur not beating the banksters, they are screwing it to us big time

Mom bought a condo in vancouver for 1.5x her hospital clerk income back in the day

If she did that now, it would b 20x...

And its uncompetitive. u raise the price of labor to pay for housing and other countries industries will out compete u bc their cost of living is cheaper. which is why america wont reindustrialize

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accused him of going 'missing' during the Omicron surge
    • 'Hasn't Gov. DeSantis been inexplicably missing for like 2 weeks? If he's around, I would be happy to say hello,' Ocasio Cortez tweeted on Thursday
  • Ocasio-Cortez swapped her New York district, where Omicron has caused a massive surge in COVID cases, for her Florida getaway

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accused him of going 'missing' during the Omicron surge
    • 'Hasn't Gov. DeSantis been inexplicably missing for like 2 weeks? If he's around, I would be happy to say hello,' Ocasio Cortez tweeted on Thursday
  • Ocasio-Cortez swapped her New York district, where Omicron has caused a massive surge in COVID cases, for her Florida getaway
That dumb bitch

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Governor DeSantis has better things to do than meeting the likes of her.

rickyb

Debt makes it more precarious for workers to unionize.

Write off the debts by writing off the savings of the 1% banksters