Bruh Duddly

They did the same thing to me. It would go all the way to the end and sit at "no available appointment times"

So I had an epiphany. .I made another account with a different email address... Filled out the same exact app, for the same exact job, and at the end, got an automatic appointment time to choose from.

The other account, with the first email never did work.

Roman0826

ok just wanted to update everyone. i got an email stating that i was approved to complete the application process finnally after a month and not up to 8 business days like it says it could take. Anyhow i went in for an interview and got hired.

Roman0826

Now i need a little help again
Just a quick rundown. I was a seasonal driver last peak season. i was called back by hr after i filled out a full time app online and got hired. Today my HR text me and told me in these exact words " i needyou to go and look at your I-9 training and any type of HR training and complete it" i asked her if it was on UPSERS and she said "Go on i gate there is all this training that needs to be done for HR training I Gate" those exact words. i asked if there was a website i needed to go to and she just proceeded to text me saying " Its under eye gate then you go to the start button and the very top corner on the left" thats all i could get out of her. Can someone please tell me what she is talking about or help me out with any info on what on earth she is talking about and where i can access this "I GATE TRAINING" any help would be awesome.