tintininis

So this year my attendance has been on a roller coaster but, as of today my record for the past 9 months only has 2 occasions. However My sup took my case to panel the last call in I did and I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’ve gotten a few he said she said and a 1 day suspension a while back. So my question is, is there anything I need to know or do before my day of doom?

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
So this year my attendance has been on a roller coaster but, as of today my record for the past 9 months only has 2 occasions. However My sup took my case to panel the last call in I did and I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’ve gotten a few he said she said and a 1 day suspension a while back. So my question is, is there anything I need to know or do before my day of doom?
Stop typing in bold

542thruNthru

When did you serve a 1 day suspension? Also what local union are you?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What were the circumstances of your last call in?

Brownwind

Are you still working? If yes then you have your answer.

Your sup took your case to panel? He’s not telling you the truth. What did your B/A say? If your questioning about what I’m writing you might want to read the contract.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why can’t you make it to work

tintininis

What were the circumstances of your last call in?
I had the flu lol
How many occurrences in 9 months?
at one point which was
How many occurrences in 9 months?
Sometime in march I had about 13, I must say my building was in the process of getting a center manager and the guy we had wasn’t giving out occasions so I abused the leeway, so all the ones that were from last year and beginning of this year fell off these past few months now there’s only 2.

542thruNthru

I had the flu lol

at one point which was

Sometime in march I had about 13, I must say my building was in the process of getting a center manager and the guy we had wasn’t giving out occasions so I abused the leeway, so all the ones that were from last year and beginning of this year fell off these past few months now there’s only 2.
You're a dip :censored2: and need to come to work. Though with that said you'll keep your job.

tintininis

Are you still working? If yes then you have your answer.

Your sup took your case to panel? He’s not telling you the truth. What did your B/A say? If your questioning about what I’m writing you might want to read the contract.
Yes I’m still working. Yeeah I kinda thought that, like maybe they want to teach me a lesson which btw has worked, but even my shop steward just told me today that they’re taking it to panel. He had asked her today that maybe she could pull it from going to panel but she said no.

tintininis

Yes I’m still working. Yeeah I kinda thought that, like maybe they want to teach me a lesson which btw has worked, but even my shop steward just told me today that they’re taking it to panel. He had asked her today that maybe she could pull it from going to panel but she said no.
I have no
You're a dip :censored2: and need to come to work. Though with that said you'll keep your job.

Brownwind

Excellent news that you are working. Going forward you need to take this serious. Show up on time and treat your sup like they are the best.

Truth be told your breathing and they need you. It’s a job with a lot of responsibilities. Don’t be a jerk and just show up and do it. When you’re past this speed bump then you can play by the rules and be the man. Until then it’s up to you to decide if you want this.

We got your back but you gotta show up and do your job.

tintininis

Excellent news that you are working. Going forward you need to take this serious. Show up on time and treat your sup like they are the best.

Truth be told your breathing and they need you. It’s a job with a lot of responsibilities. Don’t be a jerk and just show up and do it. When you’re past this speed bump then you can play by the rules and be the man. Until then it’s up to you to decide if you want this.

And I have been so that’s the good part.

I’ve changed up my way of not taking this :censored2: serious and thinking that my hard work labor I put in makes me untouchable. I’m a broad btw but nonetheless thank you for the advice. Have a jolly Jesus day!

I've never seen anyone to go to the panel for a few attendance issues
You may have your words mixed up