Are customers going to stalk us now?

Boulevard859710

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1463018271.531867.jpg

Hump dump and roll

Look on the bright side. According to that pdf proper delivery methods are out the window. Just park wherever you feel, he'll man just scan that brown box while you're in the cab, don't turn on your 4 ways , stroll at a leisurely pace, carry that package like a jamoke; just make sure you smile.

But in all seriousness dude should be trying to move a sofa from wayfair or a rug from PB.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Look on the bright side. According to that pdf proper delivery methods are out the window. Just park wherever you feel, he'll man just scan that brown box while you're in the cab, don't turn on your 4 ways , stroll at a leisurely pace, carry that package like a jamoke; just make sure you smile.

But in all seriousness dude should be trying to move a sofa from wayfair or a rug from PB.
Or the trampoline, the 5,000 watt generator and Amazon pantry box that is open on both sides

Boulevard859710

Can't wait for the first time a driver gets mugged and the attack is linked to this overreaching program. My Choice was good enough. Now this?

I hope the driver gets 10 million bucks. Or at least his next of kin does.
This ain't Mayberry and we don't all work in the marble palace in GA.
Alarming.
I'm in an extended center. Imagine people pulling over a driver on a country route. Might scare the :censored2: out of them.

Dr.Brownz

Are you saying you would work a longer day if you could leave earlier?

Why is it that management seems to forget things like breaking for air/pickups/bulk and not being able to deliver certain business's during lunch and how that causes you to have to drive around more and waste more time?? (does that statement even make sense too you?! probably not)

I try to explain these things to my sups but they seem like they are brain damaged or something

10 point

Why is it that management seems to forget things like breaking for air/pickups/bulk and not being able to deliver certain business's during lunch and how that causes you to have to drive around more and waste more time?? (does that statement even make sense too you?! probably not)

I try to explain these things to my sups but they seem like they are brain damaged or something
Communication messes with their "solution".
Two of our drivers run it 85%+ and are 20-30 miles UNDER their solution.
They seemed upset at how they did that.
SMH.