Are customers going to stalk us now?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Another frigid pt time supe with brain freeze.
9iJgjz1.gif

happybob

Feeders
A Feeder doing manual labor? Now that's funny!!!!
Who said anything about doing labor. After all these years at the job I have learned grasshopper. They will have to sort through the trailer themselves, if they find their diapers, paper towels and other assorted crap then they get it, if not, forgetaboutit. Maybe then they will see the wisdom of leaving their pc driver alone and wait at home for their deliveries!

542thruNthru

I have told a few customers that they will have to wait till I deliver it. I explain that my truck is to full and I wouldn't be able to find it anyways. A few have gotten upset but I just shrug and keep apologizing as I start the car and leave.

10 point

I have told a few customers that they will have to wait till I deliver it. I explain that my truck is to full and I wouldn't be able to find it anyways. A few have gotten upset but I just shrug and keep apologizing as I start the car and leave.
I'm going to tell them that I just dropped it off at the post office.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Hahhahahahahahha
I can relate. I was following my Prime driver from my phone th other day, when he made a wrong turn near my home and didn't move for 5 minutes, I decided tocall him(thinking he was lost) turns out he was at the gas station.
Wow, that's utterly pathetic.

The day my management team gives out my number is the day that number gets changed.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had my first experience with this the other day , it didn't end well for the customer.

It was a NDA ni1. He tracked me at about 330 when I was doing pick ups. He told me he followed the damn tracker from spot to spot to spot and never found me. I delivered him his air the next day.