Are Mondays Insane at Your Station, Too?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
All while skipping lunch. You never skip lunch in order to make service. That is managements problem, not yours.
True.

Management will try to “fix” the problem one of these ways:

1. “we’ll get back to you about that.”

2. “oh, that’s nothing, we got all these conference calls today.” “It sucks to be us.”

3. “well…we were thinking you could take some more stops off of Arnold”

4. “the district wants us to back off your start time by 20 minutes”

5. “we really need help on the reload. Can you get back to the station any quicker?”

6. “sales just got the Nelson account, you’ll have a bulk pick-up on airbills and MPS tags ready at 14:00 and closing at 14:30. They’re not comfortable using the powership.”

7. “oh by the way, to achieve our station goals, we dissolved your help route in the outlying area.”

8. “hey we’ve had a number of sick calls this morning and Earl has to appear in court at one o’ clock, so it looks like you’ll have to absorb another 55 stops. Hope you ate a good breakfast!”

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

True.

2. “oh, that’s nothing, we got all these conference calls today.” “It sucks to be us.”

5. “we really need help on the reload. Can you get back to the station any quicker?”

6. “sales just got the Nelson account, you’ll have a bulk pick-up on airbills and MPS tags ready at 14:00 and closing at 14:30. They’re not comfortable using the powership.”

7. “oh by the way, to achieve our station goals, we dissolved your help route in the outlying area.”

8. “hey we’ve had a number of sick calls this morning and Earl has to appear in court at one o’ clock, so it looks like you’ll have to absorb another 55 stops. Hope you ate a good breakfast!”
This should be posted in the bathroom at every station for the newbies.😂

falcon back

True.

Don't tell me you agreed with me.

Working4the1%

True.

Be safe and do the best you can …winks

MassWineGuy

Wait.. we are aloud to bring packages back?

There is a DEX code 01 for unattempted. Manager must first approve. Managers hate using it. But come the mountains of freight at peak, they often tell you to do it. Or they pressure you to say bad address or closed, which I see as falsifying.

Last edited:

ExizFed

There is a DEX code 01 for unattempted. Manager must first approve. Managers hate using it. But come the mountains of freight at peak, they often tell you to do it. Or they pressure you to say bad address or closed, which I see as falsifying.
I was being sarcastic.

FalconAss

True.

These see are some of my reason why I went PT. Now I give dictate to them and got a life back.

AB831

I thought you were required to lie if you haf any unattempted deliveries for any reason?

I believe they are allowing new hire drug screening failures to take handler positions at the hub facilities. They can't have material handler jobs but they are able to hired now.