• No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Back to package were I’m at
I know some areas force you to come in if they have no work by a certain time.. that’s why I always tried to work hours where I wouldn’t reset by package start times. In feeder you can definitely manipulate your hours and days off, even if you have your own run.

$38.00/hr at 1-1/2 isn't 60.
If im wrong then it's my fault that I can't wrap my head around a delivery boy making 60 just because the truck is brown.
$38/hr was a couple of years ago...you're wrong...it's your fault.

And it's not because the truck is brown, it's because the compensation package was negotiated, and the company agreed we are worth it. You may not be able to wrap your head around it, but I'm sure that just goes to the bottom of a long list.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
$38/hr was a couple of years ago...you're wrong...it's your fault.

And it's not because the truck is brown, it's because the compensation package was negotiated, and the company agreed we are worth it. You may not be able to wrap your head around it, but I'm sure that just goes to the bottom of a long list.
Your list is longer. MUCH longer.
Go strap a package to your cars roof. 😂
For what you all make loading your trucks, along with taping all the broken boxes plus everything else needed to the job. Cottle by the mobster union. It's actually comical that you posts feel like your getting compensation commensurate with others in the cardboard carrying "profession". One would think that, seeing that this NEVER the case, you could wrap your flat heads around it. The truth is the truth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your list is longer. MUCH longer.

For what you all make loading your trucks, along with taping all the broken boxes plus everything else needed to the job. Cottle by the mobster union. It's actually comical that you posts feel like your getting compensation commensurate with others in the cardboard carrying "profession". One would think that, seeing that this NEVER the case, you could wrap your flat heads around it. The truth is the truth.
🪰

Xyta777

Well, as a PVD, I’m happy to pay the union dues because I believe in unions overall and am happy to contribute (in reality, the dues are quite a bit less than my fair share, because of unions we have things like a five day day workweek, meal breaks, and OT). And previous to being a PVD I was unemployed and making nothing with a car payment due. So UPS said they’d pay me $21/hr and then some so I took the job. Receiving direct or passive aggressive vitriol in return isn’t really very welcoming or frankly, classy.