are there any little people that work at ups??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can I consider all the mice within my building as little people ?

They probably live off the scraps from the chili dog cookouts inside that nasty, filthy, BBQ that is like 30 years old....you guys know what BBQ I'm talking about..the one that sits outside the building until they crank it up once in a while.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So I take it from all the responses that there are no "real" little people that work here, only management which some of you have called little,and one building that has a rat infestation problem....lol good times

Nimnim

The Nim
There's been some very short people who have worked in my facility, a couple might be medically classified as a "little person" but nothing official, though they've all performed their duties the same as any average sized person. Load stands are very useful.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The Watma PreLoad and their Sup !!
images

Marlin3030hntr

Well I haven't seen any little people but one of the guys in our operation and myself aren't far from it I'm 5'4" on a good day and he's 5'1" and both of us work preload and drive everyone hates when I have driven their truck, I leave it all caddywompus setup for us midgets

Cementups

Box Monkey
At one time we had a center manager who became a DM who has since climbed the ladder and was out in California the last I know of and he was barely over 5' tall. It felt kind of awkward getting yelled at by him but he was still my boss and actually a pretty nice guy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I used to be 6'6'', now I'm 6'4''. Most people scoff at me when I tell this is, but its the truth. I've heard this from a few drivers as well.
I believe you it seems like most the feeders I see are super short.

It is normal for a person to decrease in height 1 - 2 inches from puberty until in their 40's.

​This is due to the spinal skelton compression and increased curvature of the spine.

I have lost 1 inch myself.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It is normal for a person to decrease in height 1 - 2 inches from puberty until in their 40's.

​This is due to the spinal skelton compression.

I started at UPS in 1988 at 6 feet 185. I'm now 6 feet 185 although the weight is draped rather loosely over my frame.