are there any little people that work at ups??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just curious if there are any little people that work at ups, does anybody know. I wonder if a little person was to apply how would ups handle the situation?

overflowed

Just curious if there are any little people that work at ups, does anybody know. I wonder if a little person was to apply how would ups handle the situation?

How do you think package companies get those pesky belts moving. They're all too cheap to use electricity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Check with the L.P.A. (Little People of America), they would know.
Remember, not LPGA or you'll get all kinds of lesbian golfers!!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I've wondered this myself. I havent seen any at my work place, but now that your bringing this up, I'm sure ill see one walk by on the tour. I also, one day, was going to bring this question up here.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had heard about the possibility of UPS being forced to hire the deaf for driving positions a few years ago! Everybody shrinks over the years. My loss of height is mostly due to friction.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I had heard about the possibility of UPS being forced to hire the deaf for driving positions a few years ago! Everybody shrinks over the years. My loss of height is mostly due to friction.

Its not friction, its due to the impact to the spine from walking on unstable and hard surfaces. A simple fact, marathon runners will often shrink 1-2 inches after a long run. Its all about impact, and the sum of us whos job is to mostly walk is a huge portion upon impact type damage to the body. Over time its permanent damage, as you said.