are there any little people that work at ups??

Indecisi0n

midgetunderlegs.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had a "little guy" working in my old center who did clerk duties including high value, international and hazmat audits. He had a thing for one of our female drivers and was warned many times his comments and behavior were not acceptable. Was finally let go sexual harrasement.

Indecisi0n

Had a "little guy" working in my old center who did clerk duties including high value, international and hazmat audits. He had a thing for one of our female drivers and was warned many times his comments and behavior were not acceptable. Was finally let go sexual harrasement.

Then turned around and sued UPS for descrimition.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I can see a Little Person doing some jobs at UPS rewrapping, scaning, address correction, etc. But loading unloading cars and trailers not so much.
But here is what I would tell a little person and UPS, give it a try see what happens, the worst that happens is you find out you cant do the job and move on in your life. You never know until you try.

There are some. In the country of Oompa Loompa. Their contract is deferent. They need double help with over 35 pounds. Any thing over 70 they need triple help.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We used to have a driver that was vertically challenged a little bit. He used to tape about an inch of Delivery Notices together and attach them to the clutch and brake pedals of his P-500 so that he could drive. He also had the shop attach a different shifter handle.