are there many people out here having problems at home?

UPSGUY72

agree, be happy you're having a decent wage & OT pay & paid sick days & vacation...etc.

we don't get squat over at purple

Then why do you stay ? I wouldn't work for a company like that.

Don't worry with the economy the way it is and not getting any better anytime soon I see the Air driver starting to deliver ground or the Ground drivers start delivering Air in the not to distant future. Then FED EX will fall under the Railroad Act and you guy can try to unionize by local not nation wide vote.

Re-Raise

aCTUALLY THE PROBLEM IS MOST OF THE SO CALL DRIVERS COULD DO MORE AND PEOPLE LIKE ME COULD ACTUALLY HAVE A FAIR DAYS WORK...................

When you push the caps lock button on the keyboard things like this happen. If you get in a big hurry, and all you care about is speed, you can make mistakes.. something to think about there hotshot.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
screw that im not working 10,11, 12 hrs especially if they put it on me, what ever my count is i will NOT work over 9 hrs. a day I promise..... Karma will eventually come around, and i will be the FIRST in line.... AND YES i TAKE MY FULL HR LUNCH BETWEEN MY 4-6 AND i do not run , AND i do not CUT CORNERS......

this post makes no sense...sorry. The only karma will be you slipping a disk in your back and never working at ups (or anywhere else for that fact) again...If you dont mind me asking how long have you worked at ups??

menotyou

bella amicizia
this post makes no sense...sorry. The only karma will be you slipping a disk in your back and never working at ups (or anywhere else for that fact) again...If you dont mind me asking how long have you worked at ups??
Careful. Those discs are nasty buggars!

stink219

screw that im not working 10,11, 12 hrs especially if they put it on me, what ever my count is i will NOT work over 9 hrs. a day I promise..... Karma will eventually come around, and i will be the FIRST in line.... AND YES i TAKE MY FULL HR LUNCH BETWEEN MY 4-6 AND i do not run , AND i do not CUT CORNERS......
how will you manage to do that?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Lol and pigs fly and money grows on trees and hell just froze over. Oh karma will get u alright you'll either wreck or your body will ache so bad u won't b able to move in old age.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sup the other day told me being over dispatched was just part of the job. I asked then why have we have so many recent long time customers cancel our service? He didn't have anything to say.
at least he didn't say anything , rather than start talking quickly and change the subject, like they are trained.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'll bet 75% of the driver at my center that have been here 20+ years have been divorced at least once. I know even though my wife and I knew what we were getting into its going to be hard when she starts working. Her hours will be something like 6-3 mine are now 9-7 or later. That leaves very little time together other than sleeping in the same bed together.
Then don't sleep.... (this is meant to be humorous and I hope you got it)

What'dyabringmetoday???

Nope not a manager. So just because you feel like crap I should ?? Why do you feel like crap after work ? Are your tired, mentally drained, have sore muscles...

My problem is that I'm not just some dumb truck driver. I'm former US Army Attack Helicopter Pilot, I hold a commercial helicopter Pilot license and have BS degree in Human Factors and Psychology from Embry-Riddle.

I pace myself and follow the methods as best I can...