are there many people out here having problems at home?

Cementups

Box Monkey
No family problems. She knows if she starts trouble or has complaints that no one will ever find her body.......if you know what I mean :sissyfight:

loadfaster

Wow, necro....then why bother to respond at all? Or did you just feel like taking a mean spirited swipe at a stranger? Oh wait, let me guess...none of my business? Rude :censored2:.

Necropostophiliac

Wow, necro....then why bother to respond at all? Or did you just feel like taking a mean spirited swipe at a stranger? Oh wait, let me guess...none of my business? Rude :censored2:.

Bad day ok. I meant no harm. I did not feel to air homelife on public forums is wise.
May you accept my apology. I did not mean to dis you, or the poster by my post.

oldupsman

I know what it's like.
My wife turned 40 two years ago and she has still yet to recover.
Wait until she hits 50 and the menopause really kicks in. She jokes when she dies I can get
my self a young one. I said no way. No man should have to live through menopause twice.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Try living in the body. It sucks. Fat where there never was none. Hair falls out, quits growing on head, and grows everywhere else.:sick: My husband is freezing and Im naked and sweating. I know its no fun to live with us, but you guys in your mid life crisis aint no picnic either.