Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

UPSSOCKS

I've reached out to tieguy via PM. One night we are going to meet in the chat room. I welcome all of you to join us to go one on one with the great ones (tieguy and myself). I am honored to have a thread dedicated to me. Thank you all for participating, a special thanks for Pickup for starting this thread.

I've reached out to tieguy via PM. One night we are going to meet in the chat room. I welcome all of you to join us to go one on one with the great ones (tieguy and myself). I am honored to have a thread dedicated to me. Thank you all for participating, a special thanks for Pickup for starting this thread.
So sorry to disappoint you, the only reason I even read this thread is because I heard of Tie's heart problems and that he had posted here. I just wanted to wish him wellness and a speedy recovery. To be totally honest if I have read any of your past postings, I must have discounted them as rubbish. Evidently nothing you've posted could have been all that "great".

raceanoncr

I've reached out to tieguy via my antique typewriter but got no response. Hmm...don't know why. It's got a wire here somewhere. One night I am going to meet in the gay chat room. I welcome all of you to join me to go one on one with the great ones (myself). I am honored to have a thread dedicated to me. Thank you all for participating, a special thanks for Pickup for starting this thread.

Yes, thank you Pickup.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
wow peak without the stress wonder what that is like.

Tie, its wonderful. Peaceful, no worries, some of the guys say being in peak without the stress is better than sex. I dunknow........

I still can't believe I went through that type of surgery and woke up with very little pain afterwards. In fact the pain was almost non existent. I've had percs prescribed all through and yet only took two the first week to help me get to sleep.

Yup, just the stuff ole Olbama wants to change. Remember, change is goooooood.....and he is just the man to make it better......

Pickup, I got one thing to say. well maybe two. There comes to mind a saying about the one who raises hell about someone cutting the cheese first is usually the guilty party......

Secondly, Ill pose this for you. If Tie is posting under two names, he and I will both quit posting.

On the other hand, if you are shown to be the fool, you can walk out the door.

What say you? Up for the challenge?

d

P

pickup

Pickup, I got one thing to say. well maybe two. There comes to mind a saying about the one who raises hell about someone cutting the cheese first is usually the guilty party......

Yes, Dannyboy, you have deduced correctly, I am indeed upssocks. I created that identity to play a joke on tieguy. It was rather difficult waiting until just midnight to determine if tieguy posted before I would post as upssocks in order to create that rather odd tandem posting pattern

Secondly, Ill pose this for you. If Tie is posting under two names, he and I will both quit posting.

Can't definitively prove or disprove it

As for the above proposed bet, I would be the loser in either scenario, so I decline.

What say you? Up for the challenge?

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

No but Cheryl can. And I trust her honesty to report the results....

As for the above proposed bet, I would be the loser in either scenario, so I decline.

Sounds kinda like you are admiting to being a fool either way. Something I suspected already?

Tell your buds at the FBI, NCIS, or wherever you are sending the information for conformation, to get on the job so you can post your appology.

Best

d

klein

Für Meno :)
Tie, its wonderful. Peaceful, no worries, some of the guys say being in peak without the stress is better than sex. I dunknow........
Quote:
I still can't believe I went through that type of surgery and woke up with very little pain afterwards. In fact the pain was almost non existent. I've had percs prescribed all through and yet only took two the first week to help me get to sleep.

Yup, just the stuff ole Olbama wants to change. Remember, change is goooooood.....and he is just the man to make it better......

d

Yes, I hope no changes happens either. Just for tie's sake.
Now, with a major pre-condition, he is now stuck with (UPS) working his entire life, until age 65 or 67.
Sure, won't quailfy for private health insurance, anymore.
Or, if he does, a very expensive one, with high deductables.

No early retirement, or selfemployment, for him, even if he won $1 million in the lottery.
Since a procedure like that, again, would make him go bk in no time.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Sounds kinda like you are admiting to being a fool either way. Something I suspected already?

Tell your buds at the FBI, NCIS, or wherever you are sending the information for conformation, to get on the job so you can post your appology.

Best

d
I don't see that Pickup is admitting to being a fool. Actually what I see is quite the opposite. Why would he foolishly accept a challenge that he would lose on either end. And I don't understand why you are attacking him. Since Tie posted his denial Pickup has not said anything further on the subject specifically related to Tie being Socks. No, he hasn't apologized for starting the thread. I haven't either and in case you missed it I agreed with Pickup. I thought the same thing. In fact, I thought the same thing days before Pickup even posted the thread.

Tie is no Saint. BC does not have a Saint Tie Day. I will give you a good example. The other night in chat................. remember Tie, I said I hope you are getting better (BTW just in case you were thinking that maybe I was just joking - I wasn't). That was not the only nice thing I said to you either. You didn't even have the courtesy to say Thank you. Just typical you. Whatever. Deny reading it, it's just a cop-out. Your so-called near death experience (I believe those were the words you used) hasn't changed you. You can't even let the past be in the past enough to say thanks.

Post an apology Danny? Seriously?!?!?! There are very few people in here that even know what an apology is. Rarely are they ever used. I might or might not apologize for saying something that I believe in. I don't believe it is a prerequisite for posting in BC. It would be nice but ................... probably ain't gonna happen.

I have a question for you Danny. Are you going to renew last years New Year resolution?

As I alluded to earlier, I couldn't care less if Tie and Socks are the same. But
Originally Posted by dannyboy
<SNIP>

<SNIP>

Best

d
Actually she may not be able to prove it one way or the other. When looking at the IP addresses one person can very easily have two static IPS on the same computer. Granted it isn't usual that anyone does, but it is possible. That, along with a different Email account and profile, more than one name could well be used without being detectable by Cheryl.

tieguy

Banned
thanks everyone I do appreciate it.

A previous post you may have missed Dilli

I don't see that Pickup is admitting to being a fool. Actually what I see is quite the opposite. Why would he foolishly accept a challenge that he would lose on either end.

I'm not shopping for an apology and I've already told Pickup I really don't care about the whole subject but the argument here might be because he foolishly started this thread and could also apply to you foolishly supporting this thread.

Tie is no Saint. BC does not have a Saint Tie Day. I will give you a good example. The other night in chat................. remember Tie, I said I hope you are getting better (BTW just in case you were thinking that maybe I was just joking - I wasn't). That was not the only nice thing I said to you either. You didn't even have the courtesy to say Thank you. Just typical you.

That summarizes our relationship. I don't recall your making the comment and since I did not respoond to it I'm in your dog house.

Whatever. Deny reading it, it's just a cop-out. Your so-called near death experience (I believe those were the words you used)

I don't believe I've called it a "near death experience" because I don't consider it one. I do consider it a life changing event and have called it such. I've come of the opinion that my legacy here lives. I no longer need to post here because someone will create a thread accusing me of posting here as someone else and someone else will post words i supposedly used for me. With such help I'm not sure why I need to waste my time here. Back to staring at my walls. :peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
thanks everyone I do appreciate it.

wkmac I think you're right I may miss peak completely. wow peak without the stress wonder what that is like.

More life changing experience is a good description.

I also have a new found appreciation for the real stars of the world, those in the medical profession. I still can't believe I went through that type of surgery and woke up with very little pain afterwards. In fact the pain was almost non existent. I've had percs prescribed all through and yet only took two the first week to help me get to sleep. My hats off to Doctor James ( jaime ) brown at University hospital and his staff for their wizardry.

My previous post to address your point. As I told AJ I was a little reluctant even talking about the surgery on here and would not have if I didn't have a conspiracy issue to address here. I have a pretty positive outlook on life and consider a life changing event to be a better discription of this then "near death experience".

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't believe I've called it a "near death experience" because I don't consider it one. I do consider it a life changing event and have called it such. I've come of the opinion that my legacy here lives. I no longer need to post here because someone will create a thread accusing me of posting here as someone else and someone else will post words i supposedly used for me. With such help I'm not sure why I need to waste my time here. Back to staring at my walls. :peaceful:
Then my apologies, Tie, if I misquoted you. And I wasn't talking about the forum I was specifically talking about chat.

Someone will always start a thread accusing someone of posting as someone else. Because it happens. There are many here that respect you as has been proven by the number of people that have come to your defense.

There have been many many threads that have been foolishly started. Doesn't make it right or wrong. It just is. Did I foolishly support it. Maybe? Maybe not? It is a matter of personal opinion. At the time my personal opinion was that you were posting as Socks. You have said you weren't. That is good enough for me.

As far as you being in the doghouse, Tie, I never wanted this fight. I would rather just get along. I offered an olive branch in chat the other night because I am tired of the fight. I can't prove or disprove that you didn't read my comments. I am tired of dancing around trying not to say anything that will offend you and cause you to come after me again. I'm tired of fighting with you Tie!

I have to go back to work..........

klein

Für Meno :)
well, dilli, thanks to my +1 comment support, towards you. Tie has giving me bad reps.
Fresh from the hospital bed ! Thanks tie !
Sure, like Dilli says: Sure , wasn't life changing as you say it is.
Unless, for the worse, and you're more ignorant then ever !

(just incase it's worth reading : his comment on my bed rep) :

you just supported a post that is full of errors. your legacy here has been to promote misinformation

tieguy

Banned
well, dilli, thanks to my +1 comment support, towards you. Tie has giving me bad reps.
Fresh from the hospital bed ! Thanks tie !
Sure, like Dilli says: Sure , wasn't life changing as you say it is.
Unless, for the worse, and you're more ignorant then ever !

(just incase it's worth reading : his comment on my bed rep) :

you just supported a post that is full of errors. your legacy here has been to promote misinformation

maybe the change will be to be more a little honest with my opinions.

Klien you ever wonder why the chats clear out quickly when you show up? Think about it. Let me know if you need help with the answer.

Dilli I agree. Peace. :happy-very:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dill

You see me attacking someone? Where? All I was asking is for some proof of what was posted. Attacking someone......thats funny.

BTW, That was last year. But seeing as time is precious.......

Klein, as for your neg reps, I believe giving out negative reps should be very special.

In your case, not worth the effort.

But I do agree with his appraisal of the stint here at BC.

Tie, one thing to remember, only those that lead are targets from those that dont. But you knew that already.

Oh Gosh Golly Gee, Tie and Dannyboy are posting at the same time. Since both are trouble makers, maybe they are both one and the same?

;)

Best

d