Are we allowed to wear masks?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
A lot of countries are now mandating wearing them in public, and providing them.
Screenshot_20200330-214331_Chrome.jpg

Oh yeah.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
A lot of countries are now mandating wearing them in public, and providing them.

They would do that here and send everyone back to work earlier if we had the supply but that's obviously not an option. Bet if there is a surge after the lockdowns are lifted they might suggest wearing them in public.

Fenris

I heard supervisors arguing about this, as I guess it's technically an OSHA violation to wear them? At least for now, new OSHA regulations are being pushed to state's "soon," which hopefuly rectify this. Anyone have any other info?

It's a crime the way UPS is (not) handling all this.

It is not against UPS policy to voluntarily wear a respirator. OSHA does require you sign a form on proper usage and precautions.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Guarantee they are saying it’s an OSHA violation because what happens when Tommy and Frank have a mask but Jimmy doesn’t? Jimmy freaks out and demands UPS provide him with a mask also.
Well, tommy and frank were busy all year, stowing acorns away for the winter. Jimmy spent his summer smoking weed and masturbating. The company absolutly should provide jimmy with a mask