DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Debunked days ago.
Nope, it's confirmed. Here's his mugshot:
1610778128490.jpg

fishtm2001

Nope, it's confirmed. Here's his mugshot:
View attachment 325451
Sullivan was kicked out of BLM protest movements in multiple cities months ago.

In a long Twitter thread, a group called Rebellion Baby detailed the various protest groups around the country that had cut ties with Sullivan, characterizing him as a possible "agent provocateur" or "infiltrator" with ties to the right-wing. (Note that the date of this thread is November of 2020, and that the thread was put out as a warning to Seattle protest groups to keep him away.)

Sullivan is a curious figure who is treated with suspicion or outright hostility by a number of left-wing organizers associated with Black Lives Matter and anti-fascism in Utah, California, and the Pacific Northwest.

Months before Sullivan embedded himself in the right-wing mob that broke into Congress, a racial justice activist in Portland warned members of the movement “to not associate with Activist John,” calling him “deceptive, dangerous and daft.”

The Intercept

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sullivan was kicked out of BLM protest movements in multiple cities months ago.

In a long Twitter thread, a group called Rebellion Baby detailed the various protest groups around the country that had cut ties with Sullivan, characterizing him as a possible "agent provocateur" or "infiltrator" with ties to the right-wing. (Note that the date of this thread is November of 2020, and that the thread was put out as a warning to Seattle protest groups to keep him away.)
That was debunked days ago.
He is on video as one of the violent BLM thugs.
Wise up buddy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This threads question was posted on a local face book page.
The most infected person of TDS ( who will need to find a new hobby soon ) claimed that my cohorts told him the war was coming.
My reply was " you've been talking to my shorts ? "

bbsam

Staff member
That was debunked days ago.
He is on video as one of the violent BLM thugs.
Wise up buddy.
So that one BLM agent showed up and convinced thousands of MAGA patriots to form an insurrection and storm the capitol? Is he amazing or are Trump people friend’n idiots?
I think we know the answer.