Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled2.png

Rarefish383

I only read the first two pages, and was wondering if Netsua was up to exhibit Z yet. Then I was afraid if I kept reading he would be up to A1, A2, and starting over.

When President Obama, and you notice I called him President, even though I didn't vote for him, because he was MY president. When he was giving a speech about his economic plans, he said he was only going to tax people making over $250,000. When VP Biden took the mike, he said, "we will likely have to go down to $125,000". There were two feeder drivers in the break room and they were clapping and joking about going after all of the fat cats. I asked how much they made? They were both well over $100K. Ones wife was a lawyer, the others was big in real estate. I said, "look out FAT CAT's". It's like all the talk about going after the fat cats was just such a good idea, they never did the math and figured out they were the fat cats. So, When President Elect Biden starts talking about taxes, and what he will need, no matter what he says tomorrow, think of what he said several years ago. When times were good, he said they would have to go down to $125K, times aren't so good now. If you want the speech, I don't have it, but it was on TV, if you want it, you can find it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1:10 ET : Rioters clash with police

2:00 ET : Rioters breach the Capitol.

2:24 ET : Trump tweets his election grievance about Mike Pence not doing what was in Trump’s interest as far as overturning the results, calls the election “fraudulent

2:38 ET : The first “stay peaceful” tweet. [Stay peaceful??? He knew peace was out of the question for an hour and 28 minutes!]

6:01 ET : “These are the things that happen” tweet

Donald Trump is a scumbag. Come back to reality.

THESE ARE FACTS. THIS TIMELINE ISN’T DISPUTED. YOU SUPPORT A FASCIST WANNABE. YOU LIKE THAT HE IS A FASCIST WANNABE. YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THE US CONSTITUTION. YOU WANT A STRONG MAN AS LONG AS HE MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. IT IS PATHETIC.
Tens of thousands of people came to peacefully protest. President Trump explicitly said to be peaceful.

A small group rioted.
This has nothing to do with fascism pal.
Take a midol, everything will be okay.

The Driver

I drive.
Tens of thousands of people came to peacefully protest. President Trump explicitly said to be peaceful.

A small group rioted.
This has nothing to do with fascism pal.
Take a midol, everything will be okay.
He abdicated his duties. He failed to protect our Congress. He’s a traitorous liar and you are a child if you don’t see him as such.