Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Exhibit A:
We can’t have a discussion outside of our beliefs. We can’t observe our own behavior from a reasonable point of view.
We only think about what WE want and what best serves what WE selfishly think and believe
@DriveInDriveOut, despite his cool DMB inspired name, is a fine example of deep indoctrination.
He has yet to convey one ounce of reason in any single one of his pro trump advertising posts.
It’s all about him and what he wants
Exhibit A

Box Ox

Lol, you're so silly.
They don't want to take your guns.
They want to impose ridiculous taxes on them.

When you can't afford to keep them you're going to either surrender them or go to jail.

Totally different than taking them from you.
Nobody is going to think that the benefits of doing such things will be worth the price paid to do it. Might be fun to talk about doing for show for hard leftists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exhibit A:
We can’t have a discussion outside of our beliefs. We can’t observe our own behavior from a reasonable point of view.
We only think about what WE want and what best serves what WE selfishly think and believe
@DriveInDriveOut, despite his cool DMB inspired name, is a fine example of deep indoctrination.
He has yet to convey one ounce of reason in any single one of his pro trump advertising posts.
It’s all about him and what he wants
Exhibit A
Did that rambling make you feel better kiddo?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nobody is going to think that the benefits of doing such things will be worth the price paid to do it. Might be fun to talk about doing for show for hard leftists.
Yes a very common theme among you people is to claim Democrats don't actually want to do all the things they openly say they want to do.

Did that rambling make you feel better kiddo?
Exhibit B:
DEFLECT when “challenged”
Take zero responsibility for one’s actions and statements, clinging to the thought that “I am right and this guy is stupid for disagreeing so I’m not even gonna attempt to have a discussion because I’m right and nobody can convince me otherwise”
Exhibit B

The country is getting pretty crazy and a few of my coworkers have the feeling that something big is about to happen. After looking at a few things, I am now a bit paranoid that there will be another civil war in the near future.

Either the extreme Trump supporters will do something on the 20th sparking a conflict. Or the new president and that dreadful woman as vice president will try to ban all guns and/or confiscate guns from people....I normally don't get paranoid, but from what I've seen I think there could be some real problems happening really soon. My main concern is not being able to buy toilet paper again though ;)
Wipe your ass with this

Screenshot_20210113-140154.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exhibit B:
DEFLECT when “challenged”
Take zero responsibility for one’s actions and statements, clinging to the thought that “I am right and this guy is stupid for disagreeing so I’m not even gonna attempt to have a discussion because I’m right and nobody can convince me otherwise”
Exhibit B
You're not "challenging" me and I'm not "disagreeing" with you, because neither of us even made a point. I posted a meme, and you rambled some nonsense.

Overall, it's been a pretty standard conservation for the current events forum.

Carry on kiddo.

You're not "challenging" me and I'm not "disagreeing" with you, because neither of us even made a point. I posted a meme, and you rambled some nonsense.

Overall, it's been a pretty standard conservation for the current events forum.

Carry on kiddo.
Exhibit C:
Avoid and ignore the months and months of hateful diatribe that I have posted, and promoted.
“The guys that I don’t like, they do it too, so I don’t have to take responsibility for my words, because I’m not the problem.” Just doing what everybody else does.
Exhibit C

That should be easy, because I have no idea who you are or if we've ever interacted here before.
Exhibit D:
Assume that I am being “challenged” because of a personal issue.
What we are doing here is conducting a behavioral study. DriveInDriveOut, it’s your lucky day, because on my first option day of the year I am watching the impeachment hearing and feeling inspired by all the passionate speech.
I’m glad you popped your head in here, because you are without a doubt, the finest example of the type of person that is slowly destroying this country.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Trump supporter or a Biden booster
Everybody who consistently visits this website watches you type your decency away; constantly making fun of opinions that differ from yours. Constantly posting memes and visuals that promote division. Constantly degrading individuals for attempting to DISCUSS Current events with you.
It’s a small example of exactly what the fu** is wrong with us
We are a bunch of selfish a holes. The whole country. Conservative, Democrats. It’s what we are.
We all act like a bunch of jerks to each other 24/7, then wonder why we are burning down
Exhibit D

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Most of this is part of the Obama's legacy. He pulled the party hard left and this is what push back looks like.

My prediction is the GOP takes back the house in 2 years

bacha29

There you go again with "they" and "them". If the Vice President scares you so much, sleep with the light on.
Could it be that what scares him is that Kamala Harris is both the first woman and first racial minority the hold the office? You know how cluckers hate anything that even remotely threatens white supremacy. Well, if it scares them now then they should be prepared to become a whole lot more scared because the demographics of the nation are changing .

bacha29

Most of this is part of the Obama's legacy. He pulled the party hard left and this is what push back looks like.

My prediction is the GOP takes back the house in 2 years
How could he have pulled the nation hard left when his primary task was to pull us out of the Bush Recession. The worst in 80 years. So tell me just exactly what policy initiatives did Obama undertake that were tied in some way or another to the task of recovering from the Bush Recession?