Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

bacha29

How could he have pulled the nation hard left when his primary task was to pull us out of the Bush Recession. The worst in 80 years. So tell me just exactly what policy initiatives did Obama undertake that were tied in some way or another to the task of recovering from the Bush Recession?
Just about all of them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Could it be that what scares him is that Kamala Harris is both the first woman and first racial minority the hold the office? You know how cluckers hate anything that even remotely threatens white supremacy. Well, if it scares them now then they should be prepared to become a whole lot more scared because the demographics of the nation are changing .
So the white male as a minority now gets the job over more qualified candidates?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could it be that what scares him is that Kamala Harris is both the first woman and first racial minority the hold the office? You know how cluckers hate anything that even remotely threatens white supremacy. Well, if it scares them now then they should be prepared to become a whole lot more scared because the demographics of the nation are changing .
It's always about identity politics with you people.

No one cares. You're living in they past man.

Wally

How could he have pulled the nation hard left when his primary task was to pull us out of the Bush Recession. The worst in 80 years. So tell me just exactly what policy initiatives did Obama undertake that were tied in some way or another to the task of recovering from the Bush Recession?
Lol. Obama had 8 years! Did nothing but get people on food stamps.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just like every other major civilization in the world’s history, we are crumbling.
I cannot believe how many intelligent, strong minded, good people are completely indoctrinated into this divisive bs.
I feel blessed to have been raised with the ability to critically think.
Most are raised to select a set of values, and adhere to them at all costs. This is very dangerous.
This is exasperated by the unreasonably competitive nature of modern American society.
“Winning” is more important than anything. Because winning=money. And money is more important than anything.
We must become more reasonable. There is no correct way to solve what we have become.
Personally, I think we’re screwed.
What that means exactly, I have no idea.
But I’m pretty sure we’re screwed. Bad stuff is going down
Have faith Grasshopper ... your concerns are common to every generation since before Jesus was born!

Rack em

Made the Podium
I am not a bigot or sexist nor have given any indication or hints of being a white supremecist, yet that's your natural assumption to think my problem with harris is because she's a black woman? That says a lot about your character man.

My problem with her is her ideas and what policies she wants to try and enact. Man, woman, black, white, or any other race....I would feel the same way. Please think before you post in the future, assuming someone a bigot based on nothing will just make you look like an idiot.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Need to protect ourselves from the trump supporters.
Pleeeasse!!!!

Drama Queen - Lady with knife in her hand.png

Wally

Don't forget about obama phones Boop-boo-ba-doo-ba-doop!
Ha ha! My helper a few years back had one. He also had a nice Apple phone so I'm not sure why he needed a government phone?
He told me everybody has these (free phones).