Are we seeing a trend?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Navy SEALs Were Warned Against Reporting Their Chief for War Crimes

Stabbing a defenseless teenage captive to death. Picking off a school-age girl and an old man from a sniper’s roost. Indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine-gun fire.

Navy SEAL commandos from Team 7’s Alpha Platoon said they had seen their highly decorated platoon chief commit shocking acts in Iraq. And they had spoken up, repeatedly. But their frustration grew as months passed and they saw no sign of official action.

El Correcto

god is dead
Navy SEALs Were Warned Against Reporting Their Chief for War Crimes

Stabbing a defenseless teenage captive to death. Picking off a school-age girl and an old man from a sniper’s roost. Indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine-gun fire.

Navy SEAL commandos from Team 7’s Alpha Platoon said they had seen their highly decorated platoon chief commit shocking acts in Iraq. And they had spoken up, repeatedly. But their frustration grew as months passed and they saw no sign of official action.
This is what happens when you let a bunch of dorks join the military. Bunch of whiny tattletales. Waaaah, Jim is killing people in a war zone, waaaah.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is what happens when you let a bunch of dorks join the military. Bunch of whiny tattletales. Waaaah, Jim is killing people in a war zone, waaaah.
More like this is what happens when you pay pennies to get people to sign up to die for nothing in a barren :censored2: hole where everyone hates us. You end up with a good number of dregs and criminals.

Lulz

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's sad that your scope is so narrow that you aren't aware of what is going on around you.

Someday the accumulative effects of your naivety and your blind faith in your leaders will catch up with you.
So my "scope is narrow" because I don't believe vaccines cause autism and that the government is poisoning us with flouride and chemtrails.

Ok!

trickpony1

So my "scope is narrow" because I don't believe vaccines cause autism and that the government is poisoning us with flouride and chemtrails.

The algorithm apparently split.
Now you're babbling about vaccines, fluoride and chemtrails...all things you know nothing about.

The original topic was our military members getting screwed. Try to redirect your short attention span back to the original topic.
I know you can do it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The algorithm apparently split.
Now you're babbling about vaccines, fluoride and chemtrails...all things you know nothing about.
You linked to a flouride conspiracy Facebook image, posted by a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Maybe you can try to redirect your short attention span back to your support for a war criminal.

Last edited:

trickpony1

You linked to a flouride conspiracy Facebook image, posted by a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Everybody and everything that you don't like or don't understand is a conspiracy theory/theorist. If this comforts you then keep rolling.

I doubt you've ever been in the military or you'd have a better understand of how they will sacrifice soldiers to support their narrative.

Behenna's case was expunged. It now appears the military wants their "pound of flesh" from Gallagher.

On topic now?

trickpony1

More like this is what happens when you pay pennies to get people to sign up to die for nothing in a barren :censored2: hole where everyone hates us. You end up with a good number of dregs and criminals.

...unlike a delivery company that pays "gangsta" money for uninformed, defiant, argumentative and contrary kids to aim an eighteen wheeler down the highway and fancy themselves as having the "bull by the horns"?

El Correcto

god is dead

Lulz
I don’t pay to read the New York manifesto comrade, I can’t see what has got you so worked up.
I disagree with everyone hates America in those countries. The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds Some were naming their children after George Bush and those people name :censored2:ing everything Muhammad, so that’s a pretty big deal.

It’s like the narrative that people living in ghettos hate the police, the ones trying to raise a family, go to work everyday and just live their life in general don’t mind the police. Same thing with citizens of rogue governments slaughtering its population with regular human rights atrocities. Places where people fear the dictatorship.