Are you allowed to Call in for any reason while on probation period ....

Hope you’ve at least enjoyed your couple days with UPS if you go ahead and take that long holiday weekend, OP. Somebody from your community who has recently been laid off will be there to replace you next week.
And for the record the day after the holiday is a better day to take off, just saying...

ResetSouthBelt

Yes, you can call in during qualifying; however, if you bang in because you want to go to the beach with your friends, please DO NOT post pictures of your day on facebook.
Had a veteran supervisor do something similar

She claimed she was in a car accident and had to take a few days off,Yet she went on a 3 day cruise and posted pictures on her Facebook......She realized her mistake but not before someone screen shotted the post and showed the Sort Manager who fired her

She eventually got her job back thanks to the Division Manager

Osubrownguy

Why did you even apply at UPS if you didn't want to work?
Who said I didn’t want to work? I called out once when I first started out and that was because of a family emergency. I was lucky enough to become full time after around 2 years of pt.

( And yes, I do hate coming into work but hey bills need to be payed)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So if you have to work and need the job, act like it

Why so serious?

giphy (14).gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Who said I didn’t want to work? I called out once when I first started out and that was because of a family emergency. I was lucky enough to become full time after around 2 years of pt.

( And yes, I do hate coming into work but hey bills need to be payed)
"I called out once when I was in my probation period when I was starting out part time. When I was doing my 30 days for driving I called out about once a week, still qualified though"---your words

makeup your mind about how often you missed work.

muthatrucka

Where's the punch line? You make a terrible comedian. :-)
Let me explain. They said, why would you apply to UPS if you didn’t want to work. So I responded, to become a supervisor bc supervisors were lazy when they were hourly. See how funny that is?

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me explain. They said, why would you apply to UPS if you didn’t want to work. So I responded, to become a supervisor bc supervisors were lazy when they were hourly. See how funny that is?
I got what you were going for but all I'm saying is don't quit your day job.