Are you perfect? I am not.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well I had phrased it as a question, not anything specific. But, obviously I was referring to the Christian guy and you are correct to point out that I was assuming something despite the fact you hadn't said it, so point taken.

I do not believe in any of the religious higher powers. Although I do think that the Pagan religions, especially Wicca, have it correct in naming the planet we live on as a deity of sorts. They can at least prove that they worship a quantifiable thing. Personally, do I believe that in the universe there are beings that would be considered God like compared to us? I do. Does not make them Gods or worthy of worship though. But I have no problem with what brings individuals their own peace. Spirituality is a natural thing, religion not so much.

The flood myths most likely refer to the massive floods that occurred at many places around the world due to receding glaciers as their ice dams broke. I guess that means the earth, as a deity, is pretty harsh.

Imagine if it was a world full of your least favorite people (I'm guessing Trump supporters?). If God drown all of them, then you'd agree He was a merciful and just God, right? I hope one day God comes to His senses and checks with you before making decisions. Lol.

The flood myths most likely refer to the massive floods that occurred at many places around the world due to receding glaciers as their ice dams broke. I guess that means the earth, as a deity, is pretty harsh.

Imagine of it was a world full of your least favorite people (I'm guessing Trump supporters?). If God drown all of them, then you'd agree He was a merciful and just God, right? I hope one day God comes to His senses and checks with you before making decisions. Lol.
IMG_20211009_144432658.jpg