Are you perfect? I am not.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Yeah, that’s exactly what he did👍And I bet you think this🌈 was made to represent homosexuals too.
Well looky here. A perfect example of your religion, a petty man created in the image of his petty God. Good for you there Skippy, the world always can use more close minded bigots.
And chief, it's a good thing you have your god's frivolous promise, because I don't think you'd be invited on the Carnival Lines ark flood cruise.

Non liberal

Well looky here. A perfect example of your religion, a petty man created in the image of his petty God. Good for you there Skippy, the world always can use more close minded bigots.
And chief, it's a good thing you have your god's frivolous promise, because I don't think you'd be invited on the Carnival Lines ark flood cruise.
Lol, and your previous comment wasn’t closed minded? Whatever!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
absolutely not I am a horrible human being and deserve a slow painful death

I’ve stolen , I’ve done drugs , I’ve hit women , I’ve lied and manipulated people , I post on browncafe during work hours.

but I changed and became a better person because of UPS , everyone deserves a second chance

UPS GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE

THANK YOU UPS
✊🧔
We like the old @MECH-lift better. Not too late to go back.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yeah, that’s exactly what he did👍And I bet you think this🌈 was made to represent homosexuals too.
Not all scholars believe in a literal flood, I am undecided, but I think God can speak to me through this story if it is literal history or a form of fiction.

I do not believe any sin should be elevated over others. I will not be one to throw a stone. I will walk away,

Non liberal

Not all scholars believe in a literal flood, I am undecided, but I think God can speak to me through this story if it is literal history or a form of fiction.

I do not believe any sin should be elevated over others. I will not be one to throw a stone. I will walk away,
Sorry I still lose my patience when people interrupt a serious conversation with their non-sense.

Integrity

Binge Poster
About 6 months or so.
Great
I currently dont attend a church. I did untill covid came and masks were mandated.
What type of church did you attend?
I’ve had tobacco addictions that I recently quit. I’m sure he handled that for me as well, im sure he can handle anything for me as long as I commit to myself and him.
Great.

Do you believe cigarette smoking is a sin?
It’s a work In progress.
Agreed and a vibrate growing relationship!