Are you perfect? I am not.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
The flood myths most likely refer to the massive floods that occurred at many places around the world due to receding glaciers as their ice dams broke. I guess that means the earth, as a deity, is pretty harsh.

Imagine if it was a world full of your least favorite people (I'm guessing Trump supporters?). If God drown all of them, then you'd agree He was a merciful and just God, right? I hope one day God comes to His senses and checks with you before making decisions. Lol.
You're trying a bit too hard there Super Chief.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You're trying a bit too hard there Super Chief.

it-was-so-effortless-anthony-vincent.gif

You give God a call and tell Him He really screwed up with the virus thing yet? :lol:

floridays

Well I had phrased it as a question, not anything specific. But, obviously I was referring to the Christian guy and you are correct to point out that I was assuming something despite the fact you hadn't said it, so point taken.

I do not believe in any of the religious higher powers. Although I do think that the Pagan religions, especially Wicca, have it correct in naming the planet we live on as a deity of sorts. They can at least prove that they worship a quantifiable thing. Personally, do I believe that in the universe there are beings that would be considered God like compared to us? I do. Does not make them Gods or worthy of worship though. But I have no problem with what brings individuals their own peace. Spirituality is a natural thing, religion not so much.
Intellectual, are you?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Are you a perfect human?

Please explain, if you would.

I am not a perfect human. I am not always able succeed in ways that I hope to have success.

Thankfully I do believe in and accept a Higher Power’s perfect and unconditional love for me.
Yes

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Non liberal,

Are you a perfect human?

Please explain, if you would.

I am not a perfect human. I am not always able succeed in ways that I hope to have success.

Thankfully I do believe in and accept a Higher Power’s perfect and unconditional love for me.
Understand that you want to jump in and respond to comments. I look forward to jumping in on your previous reply to @Buffet Master but would you mind responding to the original post, after all that is the true topic for this discussion thread, if you would, thanks.

If not carry on as you see fit, don’t want you to think I am trying to control you, just asking.

Non liberal

@Non liberal,

Understand that you want to jump in and respond to comments. I look forward to jumping in on your previous reply to @Buffet Master but would you mind responding to the original post, after all that is the true topic for this discussion thread, if you would, thanks.

If not carry on as you see fit, don’t want you to think I am trying to control you, just asking.
No, I am far from perfect. I sin everyday Actually. I am a relatively new believer in Christ. I actually always believed im just trying to learn more from him now. I’m trying to break from my old ways at the moment but they keep creeping up at times. It’s like substance addiction but 100 times worse.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No, I am far from perfect. I sin everyday Actually.
I can relate.
I am a relatively new believer in Christ. I actually always believed im just trying to learn more from him now.
How new to really seeking Him? What type of organized church do you attend?
I’m trying to break from my old ways at the moment but they keep creeping up at times.
I can relate.
It’s like substance addiction but 100 times worse.
I have an addiction to alcohol. I have not ingested alcohol for over 30 years.

I believe God has handled that for me and I certainly believe He can handle 100 times worse, and then some,

Non liberal

I can relate.

How new to really seeking Him? What type of organized church do you attend?

I can relate.

I have an addiction to alcohol. I have not ingested alcohol for over 30 years.

I believe God has handled that for me and I certainly believe He can handle 100 times worse, and then some,
About 6 months or so. I currently dont attend a church. I did untill covid came and masks were mandated. I’ve had tobacco addictions that I recently quit. I’m sure he handled that for me as well, im sure he can handle anything for me as long as I commit to myself and him. It’s a work In progress.