Are you proud of America?

Are you proud of America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownArmy

I can't read that past the censor-bot, but, why not?

Clearly you have ideas and you're passionate about them, run for office, you might win!

I mean, clearly you're no JT, but, you know, follow your dreams!

followyourdreams.jpg

rickyb

I can't read that past the censor-bot, but, why not?

Clearly you have ideas and you're passionate about them, run for office, you might win!

I mean, clearly you're no JT, but, you know, follow your dreams!

followyourdreams.jpg
not smart enough. not sure where your going with this.

but i will remind you for the 99 time that i already contribute to the world

BrownArmy

not smart enough

FFS, when has a successful politician been the smartest guy in the room?

Look up George Washington: he was never the smartest guy in the room, but he learned to gather loyalty around him, and became the father of our bla bla bla.

(He had red hair, powdered it instead of wearing a wig, was 6'3", and drank in moderation)

rickyb

FFS, when has a successful politician been the smartest guy in the room?

Look up George Washington: he was never the smartest guy in the room, but he learned to gather loyalty around him, and became the father of our bla bla bla.

(He had red hair, powdered it instead of wearing a wig, was 6'3", and drank in moderation)
your right. ive thought about it, but i doubt it. my social skills arent good enough. im going into healthcare like xrays or something, and ill always follow politics because some of the people i listen to are the only people who exceed my expectations whereas most people including my friends underwhelm me. so maybe it makes me feel better about the world.

BrownArmy

your right. ive thought about it, but i doubt it. my social skills arent good enough. im going into healthcare like xrays or something, and ill always follow politics because some of the people i listen to are the only people who exceed my expectations whereas most people including my friends underwhelm me. so maybe it makes me feel better about the world.

Well, thanks for being honest.

I think you really have to want 'it' to be a politician, or an actor, or a serial killer, or a successful musician. World's best potter, or hit-man, or whatever.

You just need that drive.

Anyway, maybe get different friends?

rickyb

Well, thanks for being honest.

I think you really have to want 'it' to be a politician, or an actor, or a serial killer, or a successful musician. World's best potter, or hit-man, or whatever.

You just need that drive.

Anyway, maybe get different friends?
i started a new position at work and i missed shift bid, and its summer so i havent done physics since before i left on vacation.

drive and not giving up helps.

Serf

quotes like this is why america should not be proud. native genocide. slavery. a war about slavery. give me a break. police state. mass prison population.

motivation doesnt apply even if your white. some of being successful in america is if you are born rich or not. if your not born rich, guess what, its gonna be real :censored2:ing hard to make it.
America should be proud. They literally fought a war over Slavery. Ending it. They should have waited until the Industrial Revolution made slavery obsolete. Forging a Nation is hard. Brutal even. Too bad for the Native Tribes. The Police State, NSA, TSA, Patriot Act, etc is what you get when you enforce your harmonious diversity on everything.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
America should be proud. They literally fought a war over Slavery. Ending it. They should have waited until the Industrial Revolution made slavery obsolete. Forging a Nation is hard. Brutal even. Too bad for the Native Tribes. The Police State, NSA, TSA, Patriot Act, etc is what you get when you enforce your harmonious diversity on everything.
Don't forget, instead of being proud, the left want to erase history.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We talking about the Civil War runner-up trophies constructed mostly during the early to mid 1900s that were meant to send a message to black Americans that Jim Crow was there to stay?
Good point..Lessons in history..some good, some bad. Cant learn anything if its erased.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
This is a great meme. Asian Americans are masters at assimilating to Anglo Society. Not sure any one bloc does it better.
Found it hilarious that I was labelled a racist for that post.

If you can't refute it, deflect by hurling insults and hope no one notices what you just did.

I may be patriarchal in attitude, but I am rational. Convince me with substantiation to change my mind.

rickyb

slavery is legal in jail. racism continued after the war.

the police state which im glad you acknowledged is what all governments do to seize more power when opportunity knocks.

thats putting it lightly about the natives...