Are you proud of America?

Are you proud of America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rickyb

Clearly the way you change things is arguing for hours on browncafe current events with a hand full of people that will never change their stances.
i do that for fun, and unlike 99% of the people on here i change stuff in real life.

rickyb

You probably one of those guys who thinks changing his hair color to pink is making a difference for women’s rights.
no i donate $1500 a year (im not rich, and sometimes middle class sometimes not, barely middle class right now) and got 2 bumper stickers, vegetarian, some political clothes, and show up to protests when i hear about them. i also work usually 40 hours a week but this year its 33% less which is great, and i go to school. so time is not something i have alot of.

what do you do again? most people believe the propaganda of cynicism and narcissism and do nothing. they think they are good americans for working, but thats not good enough.

El Correcto

god is dead
no i donate $1500 a year (im not rich, and sometimes middle class sometimes not, barely middle class right now) and got 2 bumper stickers, vegetarian, some political clothes, and show up to protests when i hear about them. i also work usually 40 hours a week but this year its 33% less which is great, and i go to school. so time is not something i have alot of.

what do you do again? most people believe the propaganda of cynicism and narcissism and do nothing. they think they are good americans for working, but thats not good enough.
I donate to the NRA and to the heritage foundation. I don’t go to rallies because I work an average of 55 hours a week at a company you couldn’t cut it at.

You still in momma’s basement, I support myself. I don’t put bumper stickers on my cars because unlike support for leftist idealogy a right wing sticker will get your window smashed in by some welfare nut job leftist.

rickyb

I donate to the NRA and to the heritage foundation. I don’t go to rallies because I work an average of 55 hours a week at a company you couldn’t cut it at.

You still in momma’s basement, I support myself. I don’t put bumper stickers on my cars because unlike support for leftist idealogy a right wing sticker will get your window smashed in by some welfare nut job leftist.
i quit / got fired from UPS because this rich corporation didnt have the decency to call me before i drove to work to tell me that there was gonna be no work. the boss offered to pay me and fire me, and i swore at him and that was that. i now work an easier job where you dont have to work hard unlike UPS which for some reason has a culture of drivers moving fast. i make $5 less per hour than UPS. oh and i went to the government and it turns out there is no law for corporations to do that.

50% of americans in their 20s are living at home with the parents. this is not freedom. rents are out of control, wages are flat.

people have no right to smash windows because of other people's politics. how much do you donate per year?

El Correcto

god is dead
i quit / got fired from UPS because this rich corporation didnt have the decency to call me before i drove to work to tell me that there was gonna be no work. the boss offered to pay me and fire me, and i swore at him and that was that. i now work an easier job where you dont have to work hard unlike UPS which for some reason has a culture of drivers moving fast. i make $5 less per hour than UPS. oh and i went to the government and it turns out there is no law for corporations to do that.

50% of americans in their 20s are living at home with the parents. this is not freedom. rents are out of control, wages are flat.

people have no right to smash windows because of other people's politics. how much do you donate per year?
You not american Ricky.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
america should be the highest in the world and as a percentage of GDP.

pretty sure canada often joins you on immoral imperial*** endeavors. canada just sold a bunch of weapons to saudis. we are allied with criminal government of israel.
Now I know why when I go to Canada fishin', I give you a dollar and ask for change and you give me back five quarters.