Article about Amazon drivers

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Lets be honest, cognitive skills have little to no value in awarding the title of manager in this corporation.

Senior managers come from this pool of quite often people of limited mental capacity.

You've, (if you are or ever were in front line management) received your talking points. No quotation marks needed for the words talking points, it's clearly visible as a header.

Before I continue, is anything I've said in this post incorrect?

Whatever you're smoking, I'd like some.

vantexan

I used to think the same thing back when I was young, impatient, and in need of an excuse. Eventually it dawned on me that there I was with all the answers yet nothing going on - was the system set up to screw people like me or did people like me mischaracterize the system? Turns out it was the latter.
Nah, there are brilliant people who invent, innovate, organize, produce. Then there are untold millions who work their way into positions they are comfortable with. And some with authority do their best to make you feel part of something bigger. And some with authority never let you forget they have it over you. I'm finding that small outfits where your success is integral to their's is much more satisfying.

floridays

Whatever you're smoking, I'd like some.
I understand exactly what this post said.

You will not deny what I said is truth, I only ask for truthfulness.

You sir are a huge problem in the company.

I think the responses you receive here would be, should be, an alert that the :poop: you're serving isn't being consumed.

And you're the smart guy.:thumbup1:.

I'm not ashamed to say I agree with a lot you say here. I simply asked you for truthfulness, just a little honesty. You couldn't offer a POD.

Cigarettes currently, a cigar when my NCAA team seals the deal, that's all I'm smoking.

floridays

Nah, there are brilliant people who invent, innovate, organize, produce. Then there are untold millions who work their way into positions they are comfortable with. And some with authority do their best to make you feel part of something bigger. And some with authority never let you forget they have it over you. I'm finding that small outfits where your success is integral to their's is much more satisfying.
God Bless you Tex, and he currently is, return your thanks Amigo,.... I'm sure you do :thumbup1:.

floridays

I used to think the same thing back when I was young, impatient, and in need of an excuse. Eventually it dawned on me that there I was with all the answers yet nothing going on - was the system set up to screw people like me or did people like me mischaracterize the system? Turns out it was the latter.
You admit there is a system, I like that.

Now exactly describe this system to me.
Please don't act as a fool, I'm recognizing your intelligence. Don't give me any off the wall
bsbullf.gif

Exactly what is this system You noted?

floridays

You see it as me having a huge ego, I see it as me being well aware of my limitations. You see it as me being a yes man (to WHO???), I see it as me not being a sour, impatient malcontent. YMMV.
My mileage carried me here to this point.

Are you serious, he's called your boss.
I can't go with the yes man scenario, bootlicker seems more appropriate.

59 Dano

I understand exactly what this post said.

You will not deny what I said is truth, I only ask for truthfulness.

You sir are a huge problem in the company.

Thank you for noticing! I try :D

I think the responses you receive here would be, should be, an alert that the :poop: you're serving isn't being consumed.

The responses are predictable. As I alluded to earlier, I offered the same kind of responses when I was young and my professional responsibility was me and me alone. Hard to understand a bigger, more complete picture when you're convinced that what is immediately in front of your eyes at that moment *is* the complete picture.

I'm not ashamed to say I agree with a lot you say here. I simply asked you for truthfulness, just a little honesty. You couldn't offer a POD.

Maybe next time!

Cigarettes currently, a cigar when my NCAA team seals the deal, that's all I'm smoking.

You smoke cigarettes? LOL LOL LOL LOL, you have NO right to question the intelligence of ANYONE EVER.

59 Dano

You admit there is a system, I like that.

Now exactly describe this system to me.
Please don't act as a fool, I'm recognizing your intelligence. Don't give me any off the wall View attachment 262363.

Exactly what is this system You noted?

Spend your time making a difference or spend it complaining and making excuses. The system rewards one and not the other.