Local 340

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It's as much your responsibility as it is mine to provide news and content to this site.
If you think you can do any better....stand and deliver.
Your definition of news must be different from mine, because you reword and post the same old same old again and again.

You are the exemplification of Groundhog Day.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm going to be honest with you, I actually think it's very important that I say this, I don't want to waste time in preambles to say something as important as what I'm going to say because people tend to take these topics lightly: you've wasted time reading my comment, seriously.

Thebrownblob

I only use gifs, it takes more discipline than you think.
1688749049002.gif

bacha29

I beg your pardon, my incessant criticism of your bloviation and repetition is quite a chore.

But necessary.
Clearly what you're seeking here is news and information.
There are countless sources of news and information but if you're among those who refuse to pay for it....I can't do anything about that.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Clearly what you're seeking here is news and information.
There are countless sources of news and information but if you're among those who refuse to pay for it....I can't do anything about that.
Yes you can!

You can stop repeating yourself.

Trust me, everyone here on BC would agree!

PTSandwichMaker

You people might want to take a look at the You Tube story the AFL-CIO posted regarding the picket lines 340 set up in Maine at the end of last week. Granted, it was a so called " practice" picket . What it does do however is prove that the news report I called your attention was not entirely untrue.

What made me laugh was the interview they had with one brown shirt who was crying about how hard they had it. How hard he has it may have something to do with the fact that he's been there 37 freaking years!

While I am pro union what I found equally amusing was their crying for public support for them. In today's "what have you done for me lately" world
the public wants to know what you have to offer in return? Other carriers can get somebody to do the job for half the wages and zero benefits. The pay Ground contractors are offering today is the same pay they offered a decade ago. Might not get as many as they need but they'll get some. Not to mention the number of people willing to haul out of their cars. You can't stop all the unmarked private automobiles that might be out there hauling boxes. And the first time you stop an assault one of them you're union will be facing a public outrage the likes of which has never been seen before.

And in doing the Teamsters will have lost it's ability to set the market for gear punchers and box oxen.

Better hope that cooler and more visionary heads prevail.
I don’t see anyone in that video crying, except for the guy whose truck I loaded that day :censored2: 😭😅 Video linked for reference

PTSandwichMaker

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about do you? Lol you just run your mouth as if you have a clue it’s very funny. The government is knee deep with yellow and their debt now. The lawsuit is because they want to violate the contract we already have and we won’t let them do the change of operations the way they want to, and screw our members. Hey guess what that’s too bad. We’ve bent over backwards to try and help that company. It’s been piss poor management taking bonuses. You’re kind of people, the ones who Leach off the actual workers, and look down their nose at them, while pretending that they care and that’s who you are, a fraud, a fake and a phony.

You’re the guy everyone laughs at when you come in the room😂
Bacha29 definitely frequents thesaurus dot com