Ashamed to be an American

Non sequitur

Now if we could only convince the rest of the communist to follow this fella right off the political cliff. Do you think he is helping the environment?

wkmac

I must say I am fascinated with all the Clinton supporters going around and proclaiming Trump an illegitimate President. Now they can relate to how I feel after every Presidential election!
;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I must say I am fascinated with all the Clinton supporters going around and proclaiming Trump an illegitimate President. Now they can relate to how I feel after every Presidential election!
;)

I would think one would need to participate before one could have their feelings validated.

wkmac

I would think one would need to participate before one could have their feelings validated.

That is the most fascinating thing about human beings, they all don't think alike. That is why so many problems arise when you try and make them and then try and govern them that way!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
clinton didn't put the work in required to win the presidency. I dislike Obama but he put the work in required to win. Trump put the required work. Clinton took everything and everyone for granted. she treated it like a coronation instead of an election.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I'm ashamed to be an American at this point because of all the celebrities and politicians who are embarrassing the rest of Americans. I turned on the news to see the number of House Democrats sitting out the Inauguration is now 42, and who knows how many celebrities.

The pomp and circumstance of an Inauguration is supposed to represent a smooth transfer of power. Whether or not one voted for, or even likes Trump, at this point is a moot point. He WILL be sworn in on Friday.

The world looks to us as a beacon of a civilized political system. Is it perfect, no. Not possible. Stop embarrassing us in front of the world.

THIS!!!!!

So many of this nation were labeled with the moniker "deplorables". This was a derogatory term used to describe the working class that was tired of the same old rhetoric gushing out of Washington DC.

But I will tell you this....the true deplorables will be demonstrating and torching neighborhoods come the 20th. These are the UN-Americans that are not willing to accept change even though this was the way our country has done it for centuries. These deplorables are the ones that will make the news and the world will see them and the world will think that the United States has lost its group mind. These deplorables whine and piss and moan and gnash their teeth to make their point because they are the ones that cannot handle adulting and being a decent member of society. It is often said that complaining without offering a solution is pure and simple whining. Let the whining desist. If you can't offer valid points....shut up.

wkmac

clinton didn't put the work in required to win the presidency. I dislike Obama but he put the work in required to win. Trump put the required work. Clinton took everything and everyone for granted. she treated it like a coronation instead of an election.

I suspect in about 100 years or so, historians and researchers will get a hold of personal papers and effects of all the parties involved and I think it will be truly a fascinating read to see in their own words what was really happening behind the curtain.

wkmac

THIS!!!!!

So many of this nation were labeled with the moniker "deplorables". This was a derogatory term used to describe the working class that was tired of the same old rhetoric gushing out of Washington DC.

But I will tell you this....the true deplorables will be demonstrating and torching neighborhoods come the 20th. These are the UN-Americans that are not willing to accept change even though this was the way our country has done it for centuries. These deplorables are the ones that will make the news and the world will see them and the world will think that the United States has lost its group mind. These deplorables whine and piss and moan and gnash their teeth to make their point because they are the ones that cannot handle adulting and being a decent member of society. It is often said that complaining without offering a solution is pure and simple whining. Let the whining desist. If you can't offer valid points....shut up.

Seems to me when you reduce someone down to name calling to make an argument, you've won the argument!

Jkloc420

I suspect in about 100 years or so, historians and researchers will get a hold of personal papers and effects of all the parties involved and I think it will be truly a fascinating read to see in their own words what was really happening behind the curtain.
we will know in a few years because she is going to run again.

wkmac

we will know in a few years because she is going to run again.

If she does and gets the nomination, the democratic party is in as bad, if not worse shape, than the republican party. Right at half of all eligible 18 and up individuals who can vote in this country don't and if Clinton does run in 4 years and Trump goes for a repeat, I suspect that % of non voters to actually go up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Trump won, but he didn't win fair and square. That's the real issue, not your false narrative. Let's see how much help Vlad gave Trump, and then you'll discover he's not legitimate.

Fact they Trump as well. Most of what he says are straight-up lies.

Jkloc420

Trump won, but he didn't win fair and square. That's the real issue, not your false narrative. Let's see how much help Vlad gave Trump, and then you'll discover he's not legitimate.

Fact they Trump as well. Most of what he says are straight-up lies.
yes hillary lost pa and wisconsin because of the Russians. two places she ignored because she was arrogant. this after trumps tape leaked and everything else.

Jkloc420

If she does and gets the nomination, the democratic party is in as bad, if not worse shape, than the republican party. Right at half of all eligible 18 and up individuals who can vote in this country don't and if Clinton does run in 4 years and Trump goes for a repeat, I suspect that % of non voters to actually go up.
I think each party goes through an upheaval every so often. I think the country does it every 20 or 30 years. it is basically a reset from old to knew.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yes hillary lost pa and wisconsin because of the Russians. two places she ignored because she was arrogant. this after trumps tape leaked and everything else.

Nobody yet knows the level of Russian involvement. What we do know is that Trump is stacking his Cabinet with businessmen bazillionaires who aren't going to do squat for workers.

Corruption through and through.