Ashamed to be an American

wkmac

Nobody yet knows the level of Russian involvement.

That is actually the most honest, rational statement you've made of late.

And it's the best any of us can say on the matter either way. And the other problem for all of us is we are left as to whether we want to believe one side or the other with both sides being well known liars with a long track record to back it up.

As George Carlin would say, "It's a big club and "WE" ain't in it!"

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That is actually the most honest, rational statement you've made of late.

And it's the best any of us can say on the matter either way. And the other problem for all of us is we are left as to whether we want to believe one side or the other with both sides being well known liars with a long track record to back it up.

As George Carlin would say, "It's a big club and "WE" ain't in it!"
people are under the impression that the Russians hacked the dnc and leaked the stuff. however I don't agree, I think it was sanders camp. they can't blame sanders so they have to blame a foreign entity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
when did they start using the term "foreign actors". It makes me think they're talking about Marion Cotillard or Gerard Dipardiue (sp)

rickyb

i'm ashamed to be canadian, id wouldnt want to be american either. i think the canadians might out do the americans with stupidity if we vote this guy to power.

meet kevin oleary:

"Elect me as Prime Minister for 15 minutes," Mr. O'Leary said on a show. "I will make unions illegal. Anybody who remains a union member will be thrown in jail." He adds that "Unions are sheer evil [...] Unions themselves are born out of evil. They must be destroyed with evil", and "no one could contain unions in hell. They were so evil they came out of hell and they came upon earth."

i guess he could win since the whole world is going either far left or far right. but last i checked 25% of the population is unionized here...

he thinks canada is wonderful and that the system works. canada is full of depoliticized people just like the americans with low expectations relative to europeans. real wages have not risen since 1989. under the canadian version of george w bush, kevin was given a tv show on the state run network so we could pay to have him lie to us.

heres a video where kevin talks about how wonderful inequality and poverty in the 3rd world are:

some of these videos went viral. you can tell that kevin doesnt believe everything he says in these videos. trump was also a huge liar (as was hillary).

i would like to burn my citizenship if i had another, but i would probably keep it just to have another country to flee to if things get crazy in EU.

Mr.Helper

Nobody yet knows the level of Russian involvement. What we do know is that Trump is stacking his Cabinet with businessmen bazillionaires who aren't going to do squat for workers.

Corruption through and through.

Get a grip, man. If there's anything to be ashamed of it's that you speak in hyperbole, think you've got some sort of crystal ball and, all the while, consider yourself to be a rational adult.

rickyb

Get a grip, man. If there's anything to be ashamed of it's that you speak in hyperbole, think you've got some sort of crystal ball and, all the while, consider yourself to be a rational adult.
hes right about the corruption / billionaries thing. dont need to be a fortune teller or a political scientist to figure that out!

Returntosender

IMG_1556.JPG

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
people are under the impression that the Russians hacked the dnc and leaked the stuff. however I don't agree, I think it was sanders camp. they can't blame sanders so they have to blame a foreign entity.

Starting tomorrow, legal pursuit of Trump for conflict of interest issues can begin, as in the moment he swears-in. Maybe we'll get to see those taxes in court.

This will be the most ethically conflicted administration ever, and Republican majorities aren't going to be able to stop the due process of law.

We are looking at a Constitutional Crisis...very soon.

BrownArmy

Starting tomorrow, legal pursuit of Trump for conflict of interest issues can begin, as in the moment he swears-in. Maybe we'll get to see those taxes in court.

This will be the most ethically conflicted administration ever, and Republican majorities aren't going to be able to stop the due process of law.

We are looking at a Constitutional Crisis...very soon.

Actually, this is correct.

There are multiple ethics time-bombs waiting to happen, as soon as Trump is sworn in as President.

When Obama, et. al. signed into law the ACA, the ink wasn't dry before there were multiple lawsuits.

Why in the world wouldn't the exact same thing happen under Trump?

Sorry kids, Trump is either unaware or doesn't care that he's under penalty, the moment he assumes the Presidency.

Ethics Lawyers Call Trump's Business Conflicts 'Nakedly Unconstitutional'

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Make fun all you want. Trump has major conflicts of interest. His press conference explanation of divestiture was an utter legal joke. It's simply a matter of him taking the oath. Then the fun begins for Mr. Trump, who will discover he isn't above the law, the Constitution, or the disdain of the people. You know, the majority of Americans who disapprove of him and feel he is unfit for the office.

Get the popcorn and a cold microbrew.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Let's see how rational I am once the Trump presidency begins.

rod

Retired 22 years
In five minutes it will be Friday. Is it even possible some of you have any tears left? You've been crying since the morning after the election.

BrownArmy

If someone guns him down later. I have a pretty good idea from here who would do such a thing.

It won't come to that, he'll resign or be forced out in an avalanche of ethics violations.

Or, he'll make America 'great again', which is possible, although, I thought America was great before.

We'll see...

The Republicans keep saying we should give Trump the chance that they never gave Obama...

Stay tuned.