Ashamed to be an American

newfie

Starting tomorrow, legal pursuit of Trump for conflict of interest issues can begin, as in the moment he swears-in. Maybe we'll get to see those taxes in court.

This will be the most ethically conflicted administration ever, and Republican majorities aren't going to be able to stop the due process of law.

We are looking at a Constitutional Crisis...very soon.

I was thinking as I watched the patriotic show tonight how much better it was then listing to JZ go yo a hundred times and beyonce shaking her ass. thank god we have class returning to the white house as soon as the trumps give it a good fumigating.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's not like that.

Trump is the new President, no doubt about it.

But...

He's just such a DB.

No argument from me on him being a dirt bag (Hilary was too.) All I'm saying is some have got themselves worked up over this whole thing WAY more than needed. Its not like anyone on here could do anything about it at this point in the game. Give him his 6 months of fame or how ever long it takes then he can be impeached. The trouble is there is nothing but fruitcakes and more dirt bags lined up behind him on both sides that would even want the job.

BrownArmy

No argument from me on him being a dirt bag (Hilary was too.) All I'm saying is some have got themselves worked up over this whole thing WAY more than needed. Its not like anyone on here could do anything about it at this point in the game. Give him his 6 months of fame or how ever long it takes then he can be impeached. The trouble is there is nothing but fruitcakes lined up behind him on both sides that would even want the job.

I wasn't going with 'dirt-bag', I was going with 'dou...-bag'.

And, you're correct.

He'll hang himself, or he won't.

The very least we can do is give him a chance.

rod

Retired 22 years
I wasn't going with 'dirt-bag', I was going with 'dou...-bag'.

And, you're correct.

He'll hang himself, or he won't.

The very least we can do is give him a chance.

I've said give him his chance since he won. For the millionth time he DID win and he IS our President.

newfie

upload_2017-1-20_9-49-21.png

rickyb

He will be today, unfortunately.

Still hope Trump is assassinated before getting sworn in.
didnt they give you the memo: your only allowed to talk about killing 3rd world freedom fighters NOT certain presidents of the world.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

rod

Retired 22 years
didnt they give you the memo: your only allowed to talk about killing 3rd world freedom fighters NOT certain presidents of the world.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Some get umbrellas--most don't

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was thinking as I watched the patriotic show tonight how much better it was then listing to JZ go yo a hundred times and beyonce shaking her ass. thank god we have class returning to the white house as soon as the trumps give it a good fumigating.

Oh, you mean White people. Trump has zero class, just like the trailer trash that adores him. 8th grade speech, with overtones of Deutschland Uber Allles.

You people are just dumb, and racist, and living in the past.

In a globalized world economy, we have the second coming of Pat Buchanan, only half as intelligent.

newfie

Oh, you mean White people. Trump has zero class, just like the trailer trash that adores him. 8th grade speech, with overtones of Deutschland Uber Allles.

In a globalized world economy, we have the second coming of Pat Buchanan, only half as intelligent.

and best of all we have the power now.

Gear

Parts on Order

images.jpeg

Last edited:

newfie

Complaint already filed over hotel ownership. I noticed Trump made sure he did his walk in front of his own hotel. Not smart. Neither was insulting Congress.

A GENIUS.

sounds like you watched the speech. I always knew you were closet trump groupie.