Ask a PT supervisor anything.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Once you got there, did they really have cookies? Did they serve milk too, was it sour?Did you have to bring your own?
With regards to the brainwashing; was it physiologic, physical torture or did they simply use the de neuralyzer?
Lastly, in regards to the spit rolls down hill principal, what is your preference? Muck boots, fishing waders? Possibly a diving mask & snorkel or do you tough it out & simply go commando?

YourBoss

Do you honestly think if there are 20 pkgs in a trailer that the feeder driver will get to the gate and tell them its 100 % at the outbound !!

From my experience it doesn't matter at all what you tell them, just what I forecast it as. Speaking of which we get in trouble for under 35% so that's the lowest I'll go.

Now go seal your trailer and leave.
:wink2:

Packers are 7 1/2 point favorites over the Saints. Should I take the points?

Packers will more than likely come out in a head hunt against the struggling Saints because of last Monday. What do you think? I'm an ATL fan anyway sooo Packers.

When I use the restroom at work. I notice my testicles hang lower then the normally do. Should I report it as injury?

Only after I cut them off, which is proper discipline for using the restroom at work.

If you owned the iphone 4S would you spring for the new iphone 5?

I've never been an Iphone guy. I have the HTC Thunderbolt and I can highly recommend that.

Do you like mac ear plugs, or do you use another brand?

Neither at work if that's what you mean. I'm not a hub supervisor. My GF did get me the SOUL by Ludacris headphones for my birthday and those are great.

How many times a week does your cranky FT sup scream at you for something that was out of your control? over/under is 18

None. My current FT was a PT with me for two years and he is one of my best friends. I've had many different FTs over me and only one was a pain in the butt and worthless. It came back to haunt him though because he was moved involuntarily to CHSP FT which is a terrible job.

iruhnman630

Where in the training do they treat you the proper phrases to use, such as 'Are you disobeying a direct order from a supervisor?'

I've heard that one from a young-punk newbie sup more than once. A quick response of 'Yup. Do you want to go upstairs with a steward and talk about it?' put a quick end to the situation each time.

H

htown0721

As they should, but without the expectation of the same perks that go with being in the union. If the employer chooses to give them, so be it.

I know, just making a joke, yet somebody who thinks they are better off without the union wouldn't be the brightest

iruhnman630

I know, just making a joke, yet somebody who thinks they are better off without the union wouldn't be the brightest
Depends on what is offered and what their long-term plans are.

Back to questions for our PT sup: When spending time on an internet message board, what is your opinion on thread hi-jacking?

UPSGUY72

I don't know how many of them post on here. Now's your chance.

RTW state fyi

Get a life... Your job sucks and you know it. There is nothing new you can can share with the group that we don't already know. Being a PT SUP is a dead end job for 99 percent of you and management tell you anything to get you to stay.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Why would anyone step down from being a preloader to a PT sup. We call our PT sup a glorified preloader. He has to wear nicer clothes but does the same job and gets blamed for everything.Good luck with that!