Asking for irreg help, wussy or nothing wrong with it?

rod

Retired 22 years
for

. Since i have to drive out and waste 20min of my day. I would understand if it was a female driver or old guy but this guy is physically in shape and young.

So what's your opinion on irreg help, do you ever use it?

Watch what you say or some old guy might kick your young punk ass.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have had a new driver in my area ask for irreg help like 4 times so far this month. I try to be nice to all drivers but i'm gonna start being snappy towards him when i talk to him. Every time i show up i expect it to be a huge hill and extremely heavy. But its a flat surface. Don't get my wrong the irreg is very heavy but i would of been able to easily get it to the door with a handcart or slowly by lifting it for 10 feet, set down, lift another 10 feet, etc.

My point is i have no problem if someone needs me to help with stops since that is between them and management. But asking for irreg help only negatively effects me. Since i have to drive out and waste 20min of my day. I would understand if it was a female driver or old guy but this guy is physically in shape and young.

So what's your opinion on irreg help, do you ever use it?
It's his contractual right to ask for help.

Maybe you could return the favor.

Pooter

Nothing wrong with asking for help.

If it's someone who consistently ask for help to "screw" management then I help at the end of MY day.

UPS Preloader

More drivers should be asking for help so that UPS will do something to reduce the number of heavyweights on the truck. If you guys keep manhandling these overweights they'll just increase the limit to 200 lbs.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

The guys who call the driver a wussy for asking for help are the same guys who will say you should have followed the methods when u get hurt.