Atheism ON TOPIC

El Correcto

god is dead
Your understanding is woefully inadequate ... GOD or however one refers to to their Higher Power is all around you and one must look within to find their relationship with their Higher Power.

It seems being an Atheist in you world means being ignorant as well.
Or he saw bull:censored2: and called bull:censored2:. He might be ignorant but he has good gut instincts, he didn’t open his mind to cultists, didn’t even bother to read all their arguments defending their bull:censored2:.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
... GOD or however one refers to to their Higher Power is all around you and one must look within to find their relationship with their Higher Power.
I actually look in His revealed will and see what He wants and conform to His idea of what He wants in a relationship.
This way I can know He is pleased because He wrote it down so I wouldn't have to wonder or guess.
Then the inward feelings about my relationship with him will be what He wants and desires.
Not what I want, feel, and desire. My wants, feelings, and desires for Him can be a million miles off of what He wants, thus not pleasing to Him.
Read the directions and follow them. It's all there.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
hayzuse.gif
I am an Atheist.
I deny the existence of any of the 9000 Imaginary Sky People.

Religion is poison.
Who or what created everything?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
All the 9000 various gods don't exist.
The bible is a work or fiction.
You have made a claim. What is your proof?

"The process of the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypotheses), deriving predictions from them as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions."

What you have expressed is an opinion. As the old saying goes, opinions are like :censored2:s-everyone has one, and some stink worse than others.

It will be fine

"The process of the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypotheses), deriving predictions from them as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions."

What you have expressed is an opinion. As the old saying goes, opinions are like :censored2:s-everyone has one, and some stink worse than others.
Do you think Thor exists?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Prove god exists.
You can't.
Therefore he doesn't exist