Atheism ON TOPIC

floridays

Or he saw bull:censored2: and called bull:censored2:. He might be ignorant but he has good gut instincts, he didn’t open his mind to cultists, didn’t even bother to read all their arguments defending their bull:censored2:.
For your sake you better be right, not a threat, not a beat down, just a statement of fact.

bbsam

Staff member
Any college professor worth their salt will tell you Wikipedia is not a credible source. Please do not mind my friend, Maple Grover, he just needed some proper edification in the arena of religion and I rendered that to him.
Actually college professors go to great lengths to explain the fallacy of literal interpretation of the Bible and the ignorant arguments that arise because of it.

Like this thread.

Actually I think the Wikipedia link I posted pointed that out, not that a superior intellect like you would bother to read it.

bbsam

Staff member
You must have missed the word MYTH.
I did not. In fact I was afraid you did.

So tell me,why are you trying to disprove the myths portrayed in the Bible with science? When ordained ministers who remain steadfastly religious people easily acknowledge myth, your “scientific” attacks fail miserably.

RDL

Actually college professors go to great lengths to explain the fallacy of literal interpretation of the Bible and the ignorant arguments that arise because of it.

Like this thread.

Actually I think the Wikipedia link I posted pointed that out, not that a superior intellect like you would bother to read it.
Yawn. Too read; didn’t long. Quit plugging links to webpages that you probably wrote by bouncing your aZzzz up and down on the keyboard. You are the Wikiproblem, bbysam.

bbsam

Staff member
Yawn. Too read; didn’t long. Quit plugging links to webpages that you probably wrote by bouncing your aZzzz up and down on the keyboard. You are the Wikiproblem, bbysam.
You see, I’m not into arguing religion/science because I don’t really see the conflict except for the manufactured conflict created by the extremes on both sides.

But if you insist on tipping your lance to the windmills, I’ll not attempt to waylay you.

Serf

Specifically, we are only discussing Atheism not The differences between Atheism and Being Agnostic. Because that's a fine debate to have as well. In regards to people speaking blasphemy. Claiming the bible is fiction, etc. I would say fine, ok. Just as long as we can categorize all Abrahamic religions as such. ( Christianity, Judaism, Islam.) Let us slander equally.

RDL

You see, I’m not into arguing religion/science because I don’t really see the conflict except for the manufactured conflict created by the extremes on both sides.

But if you insist on tipping your lance to the windmills, I’ll not attempt to waylay you.
Also too read; didn’t long. Keep it to yes or no answers please, so that my friend, Maples, may comprehend and participate. Btw, are you Usher?

bbsam

Staff member
Also too read; didn’t long. Keep it to yes or no answers please, so that my friend, Maples, may comprehend and participate. Btw, are you Usher?
You’re awfully intellectually lazy for a superior intellect.

Kinda like an ultra-conservative Baptist minister.