Atheism ON TOPIC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Specifically, we are only discussing Atheism not The differences between Atheism and Being Agnostic. Because that's a fine debate to have as well. In regards to people speaking blasphemy. Claiming the bible is fiction, etc. I would say fine, ok. Just as long as we can categorize all Abrahamic religions as such. ( Christianity, Judaism, Islam.) Let us slander equally.
How dare you attack Jewish people!!

El Correcto

god is dead
A challenge to all professed atheists. Simple questions that you answer to determine what you really believe.

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org
8F0338B3-C98C-4189-B872-4EC5DF354F12.jpeg

Checkmate atheists.

newfie

View attachment 256261
Where did you find this crap? Facebook? It’s like one of those little test the highschool girls pass around.

If i can take a swing at it.

some of us do believe that we are a higher life form thanks to our maker.

if evolution gave us our intelligence then it would seem that there would be other forms within the millions of species that have existed that would have also formed the higher level of intelligence we possess.

El Correcto

god is dead
If i can take a swing at it.

some of us do believe that we are a higher life form thanks to our maker.

if evolution gave us our intelligence then it would seem that there would be other forms within the millions of species that have existed that would have also formed the higher level of intelligence we possess.
There have been other species of humans, multiple in fact.

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
Absent any indoctrination as a child growing up other than getting baptized(because from birth my sins needed to be washed away, apparently), I believe you can see organized religion for what it is. An ancient, archaic form of control. Tell people to follow this or they will either spend eternity in heaven, a mythical paradise floating on a cloud. Or be sent to an eternal hellfire.

It's elementary.

The bible can be entertaining though. See Ezekiel 23 20

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. Thank you. Studies have shown that the smartest are most often the laziest. I am not bearing my plumage to you because intellectually you are an inferior mate.

Now, now. I know you are a choir boy but there’s no need to butter my cheeks up just to get first-string during worship. If anything, you should be buttering your own. See you Sunday morning, bright and early. :wink2:
A choir boy?!? Lol. No.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you blind? @Wrong told you there were multiple human species that demonstrated an intelligence that is on our level.

There were the Aztecs, the Incas, the Lilliputians, for one.

Oh.

Wait.

Never mind.
Don’t be racist those were homo-sapiens like use, I’m talking about the things like the Neanderthals.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re now saying that Neanderthals had an intelligence on a level with ours?

Speak for yourself.
I’m saying homo genus is not unique for us. There have been other humans that had intelligence on relative par with ours. They function very similarly building tools and showing signs of sentience.