Atlanta DA Paul Howard Is A Political Whore - Rayshard Brooks Case Prosecution Announcement

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You really believe all that baloney? A couple weeks ago the Fulton DA was calling tasers deadly weapons. Well, Rayshard pointed one toward officers while running from them and fired.

Listen, if I'm running from the cops and am pointing and firing a gun, taser or other deadly weapon over my shoulder at them, I fully expect to be shot in the back. What's so hard to understand about this?
Taser is a one shot weapon. Once it was fired it may as well have been a Nerf gun and was no threat. Why would the cop not have used a taser instead of lead?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Taser is a one shot weapon. Once it was fired it may as well have been a Nerf gun and was no threat.
You don't know what model he had. Some have two loaded, most have another cartridge attached and ready.

SMH, you're actually out protesting and you don't even have the facts. Turn off your TV bro you've been hoodwinked.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
TTKU
That's been answered multiple times.
Anyway, it's not illegal in Georgia ... keep whining, nobody cares.
Too old to whine. Just find it hypocritical that most of these :censored2: conservatives were all up in arms when Lavoy Finicum was shot in Oregon. That :censored2: got what he had literally asked for. Feds should have shot Bundy and the rest of the criminals also.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Too old to whine. Just find it hypocritical that most of these :censored2: conservatives were all up in arms when Lavoy Finicum was shot in Oregon. That :censored2: got what he had literally asked for. Feds should have shot Bundy and the rest of the criminals also.
Had to look that up ... I was not even aware of it.
I've heard of Bundy ... the wannabee freeloader wanting to let his stock graze on Federal land for free.

Sounds like justified killing and a suicide by challenging police.
Robert LaVoy Finicum
(January 27, 1961 – January 26, 2016) was an American spokesman for the militia group Citizens for Constitutional Freedom, who seized and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the State of Oregon, United States, on January 2, 2016.

On January 26, 2016, law enforcement officers attempted to arrest Finicum and other occupation leaders while they were traveling on a remote highway away from the occupation site. After fleeing the officers, Finicum was stopped by a roadblock, after leaving the roadway into snow, he made two motions to his jacket and yelled for police to shoot him. After he was subsequently shot, the officers later found a loaded weapon in his pocket.

Box Ox

Feds should have shot Bundy and the rest of the criminals also.

We whites all deserve it for 400 years of subjugation of black people, don't we? We'd better kneel, beg black people for forgiveness, give them all the money and institutionalize systemic reverse-racism to make up for it or else.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We whites all deserve it for 400 years of subjugation of black people, don't we? We'd better kneel, beg black people for forgiveness, give them all the money and institutionalize systemic reverse-racism to make up for it or else.
What does that have to do with a bunch of far-right neo nazi white trash gun-toting criminals taking over my land and/or thinking they can graze their cattle for free off my natural resources?

Box Ox

What does that have to do with a bunch of far-right neo nazi white trash gun-toting criminals taking over my land and/or thinking they can graze their cattle for free off my natural resources?

Everything has to do with systemic racism for the hard left.

On your knees, white devil. You've got some making up to do.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Woman arrested in arson of Atlanta Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed

Deputies have arrested Natalie White, 29, accused of torching the Atlanta Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was gunned down by police.
Natalie White, 29, was apprehended Tuesday in connection to the arson that burned down the fast-food chain’s location during protests on Saturday, June 13, a day after Brooks was killed in its parking lot, according to the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.

Brooks had referred to White as his “girlfriend” during the June 12 traffic stop that ultimately led to his death, body cam footage shows. White’s lawyer on Tuesday confirmed the two were “close friends” but declined to comment further on their relationship.

White’s apprehension comes on the same day as the Atlanta funeral for Brooks, where he was remembered as a hard-working family man who left behind his wife, five girlfriends, three young daughters and a teenage stepson.

1592953555167.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
U really think ANY RESISTANCE to police warrants getting shot in the back while trying to literally escape the situation. He disarmed him (NON LETHAL WEAPON) and he ran away. Using a lethal weapon to kill him at that point is not equal or proportional force at all, it is excessive. At that moment when he shot him was there an immediate threat of great bodily harm or loss of life for any of those officers?

Edit* “All uses of lethal and non- or lesser-lethal physical force by government agents must be reasonable under the circumstances. This is not only wise policy, it is a constitutional demand. Reasonableness is required either by the Fourth Amendment or by the general constitutional demand that all government action be reasonable and non-arbitrary. In this context, the latter reasonableness requirement—that all government action be reasonable and non-arbitrary—can also be based in the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments which protect against government infringements of personal liberty, including the infliction of physical injury.”

if shooting somebody with back turned running away from you is reasonable then we disagree and ill pray for u
If you had any grasp of the actual situation, you would still sound ignorant.

vantexan

Woman arrested in arson of Atlanta Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed

Deputies have arrested Natalie White, 29, accused of torching the Atlanta Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was gunned down by police.
Natalie White, 29, was apprehended Tuesday in connection to the arson that burned down the fast-food chain’s location during protests on Saturday, June 13, a day after Brooks was killed in its parking lot, according to the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.

Brooks had referred to White as his “girlfriend” during the June 12 traffic stop that ultimately led to his death, body cam footage shows. White’s lawyer on Tuesday confirmed the two were “close friends” but declined to comment further on their relationship.

White’s apprehension comes on the same day as the Atlanta funeral for Brooks, where he was remembered as a hard-working family man who left behind his wife, five girlfriends, three young daughters and a teenage stepson.

View attachment 300277
He must've been hard working with a wife and 5 girlfriends!